• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Agario in minecraft

Ayeeeo

Ok today I was watching SethBling and he made a version of agario in minecraft!
Now I think that this would be a fun gamemode for those who play agario.
I also think this could help add more people to the server.
Build team could make the floor different for more chooses of flooring for those who aren't fans of plain quartz. I hope you like the idea.

World Link: http://sethbling.com/agar_io

Video:

touh

Trusted Member
Well ths is basically copying off of him and this gamemode is already on a different server.

Ayeeeo

And btw he said it would be fine by him to put it on servers for 1.8 but srsly someone already has dis?

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Tbh it wouldn't matter if this gamemode was on another server because SG, Skywars, Skyblock etc etc are all on different servers. This gamemode would have to be made unique to this server to make sure it's not the same as any other server.

In my opinion this gamemode would bring a lot of players and more fun to this server, this is a popular game and rather fun to play.

Some suggestions I have:
  • We could use clay instead of wool for the flooring
  • Add some cool death messages for when a player "eats" another player

Majorconnor10

Tbh it wouldn't matter if this gamemode was on another server because SG, Skywars, Skyblock etc etc are all on different servers. This gamemode would have to be made unique to this server to make sure it's not the same as any other server.

In my opinion this gamemode would bring a lot of players and more fun to this server, this is a popular game and rather fun to play.

Some suggestions I have:

^^^ Plus, Hitman is just like bounty hunters on hype and yeah, factions is a copy does it mean we shouldn't use it? And we can make the changes that would make it unique to OUR SERVER.

touh

Trusted Member

Some suggestions I have:
The reason sg and other things you named are on other servers is because they are on alot of servers. They are kinda essential. And i only know one server that has Agario on it. Not alot. Agario on minecraft would'nt be a thing without the actual game. And sg has been around almost since the start of minecraft.

Majorconnor10

The reason sg and other things you named are on other servers is because they are on alot of servers. They are kinda essential. And i only know one server that has Agario on it. Not alot. Agario on minecraft would'nt be a thing without the actual game. And sg has been around almost since the start of minecraft.

Hitman is basically a copy of Bounty Hunters on hype, but modified to our own unique way for our server. Why can't we have agar.io? Why are you against bringing popularity to our server?

touh

Trusted Member
Hitman is basically a copy of Bounty Hunters on hype, but modified to our own unique way for our server. Why can't we have agar.io? Why are you against bringing popularity to our server?
If you read what i said i said that SG is on this server because it is kinda essential. Because Mr Crayola said that we have it like alot of other servers. And the reason i think it would be copying is because i have only ever seen 1 server with agario. And Bounty hunters is alot different to hitman. And why would i be against more people to join happy xD

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I love the game agar.io I'm just never playing it cuz I think minecraft is funnier... I'm always like nah this is on another server soooo. But I really like this game and I only know one server that has it and maybe we could add a little touch to it ( don't ask me I'm blank )

ParadoxTaco

well some ways that we could add to it are

:Have different maps that are differently shaped to add more unique game play
:Custom blob colors that can be bought or unlocked with a rank
:Leader Board: Highest Mass,Longest Life,Most blobs Eaten (this would be built in the lobby)
:add Teams like there are in Real Agar.io (maybe different colors, not just red, green, and blue, it should be 3 team but every hour it resets with different colors)
:Add a reset every hour so it is fair
:Sky View: allows you to view the game, while dead, from the sky

Xistencee

Trusted Member
If you read what i said i said that SG is on this server because it is kinda essential. Because Mr Crayola said that we have it like alot of other servers. And the reason i think it would be copying is because i have only ever seen 1 server with agario. And Bounty hunters is alot different to hitman. And why would i be against more people to join happy xD

That's just like saying that every server copied SG from the server that first had it lmao

Majorconnor10

well some ways that we could add to it are

:Have different maps that are differently shaped to add more unique game play
:Custom blob colors that can be bought or unlocked with a rank
:Leader Board: Highest Mass,Longest Life,Most blobs Eaten (this would be built in the lobby)
:add Teams like there are in Real Agar.io (maybe different colors, not just red, green, and blue, it should be 3 team but every hour it resets with different colors)
:Add a reset every hour so it is fair
:Sky View: allows you to view the game, while dead, from the sky

That's just like saying that every server copied SG from the server that first had it lmao

Yes, hitman is different from bounty hunters, but only a little, and that's why I said could add our own touches to agar.io and make it like hitman to bounty hunters. Making agar.io on our server doesn't mean we have to leave it the way it is.

^

^

touh

Trusted Member
Yes, hitman is different from bounty hunters, but only a little, and that's why I said could add our own touches to agar.io and make it like hitman to bounty hunters. Making agar.io on our server doesn't mean we have to leave it the way it is.

^

^
Your basically saying that we copied Bounty Hunters with Hitman. But We added our own "touches." So you're saying that hitman copied off a server. Thats the same for agario.

Ayeeeo

Guys, Zain said that if he didn't respond to a suggestion means that this will not be on the server. So don't argue about hitman to bounty hunters and trying to change something. If Zain did respond it most likely means he has accepted this. So don't talk about this anymore.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Let's hold us to the topic guys ... Agar.io right ;p

It could be so cool if this was added the only "problem" I see for this is that we are probably getting more players to the server, but that's not a problem (k if there are hackers and stuff like arhhh - lol) ... and its already on another server, but u think its only 1 soooo.

This is a cool idea

Unitus

Retired Staff
My honest opinion is, this is not an original gamemode, plus HHG has other things it has to fix before it starts a new project (Hide n' Seek is not done yet) and not to mention Factions, Agar.io is a game that is trending now, but watch everyone forget about it