• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Agario in minecraft

ParadoxTaco

Honestly, im gunna give my honest opinion. This game used to be a browser game. Once it dies out in the real game, all the copys of it in other games are also gunna lose interest. Also the fact that another server has this. Even if we make it different its still the exact same game. Also as others have stated, and i would know, there is tons of other things that are more needed. And its not just the building of the arena(s), its also the code that would take away from more important problems. HHG is a server that strives to be original but still has the basic game mode like SG, Kit PVP, And where planning on adding factions. But if we added a gamemode like agar.io to the server. thats not a basic gamemode that most servers have. People will claim this server as a copy server. If you would like to suggest gamemodes do one thats for a basic server or think up a original gamemode. Sorry for the rant :)

Majorconnor10

My honest opinion is:
If someone comes up with an idea, people can base off of that idea in order to make something better. In my robotics class in school, we see what aspects of the ROV from any group work and don't work, and use that on our own to make it better. I think the whole "its on another server" thing isn't beneficial to our server. We don't need to completely copy games, we are better than that, but we can see what aspects we want in a game and make something totally new, or if a server has a good gamemode, we can base another gamemode on our server on that gamemode and make it better. It's not like Minecraft gamemodes are copyrighted and we can't use them at all. And if we do use them, what bad is it going to do for us? It's not like players are going to say "hey this gamemode is on HHG I'm gonna quit." I say we take the agar.io idea and make it better! If you don't agree with me, that's your opinion. But this is mine.

Hitman was not based on 'Bounty Hunters'

It probably did take some inspiration from Bounty Hunters. Just like farm hunt on hype probably took inspiration from block hunt on plex. It's not a bad thing for a game to take some inspiration from another.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
How about we keep this on topic guys.

This suggestion is cool and hopefully it will be implemented if Zainos agrees and after all the other gamemodes have been upgraded/added.

ParadoxTaco

How about we keep this on topic guys.

This suggestion is cool and hopefully it will be implemented if Zainos agrees and after all the other gamemodes have been upgraded/added.
that to. he might want abit more infromation on the gamemode or more ways to improve it before he agrees

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Hitman was not based off of bounty hunters on any way. That is certain.

Now for this I disagree and agree. Stop arguing about the uniqueness of this game mode. It is literally 2 pages of "it's not original" or "it is orginal if we take ideas!" If you guys are talking about the agario that is the first person sucky one, then that is not agario. It is a pvp slapped with the name "agario".

Agario will never be original. That is that. Even if you edit it, it is still agario. But that doesn't mean we can't add it. Our server would probably be the first to acually implement an agario pictured in that video. Now that would be an achievement. If I'm right no other servers have it so in a way it's coping, but not coping.

But still
#FactionsFirst