• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global A few things.

What One do You Wish to Have Most?

• Writing changes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W/E For a few hrs from voting 10 dayz in a row

• More Mutation words.

• All

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaeakathleen

Nothing anymore. Someone didn't like it. I don't care. It was just an Idea. I'm sorry for the assumption. But A lot of us hate it, and it makes me un-happy that some people don't understand it's an idea. I'm sorry, so please. It was an idea. -_-

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
NUMBER 1: Bold writing, or any change like italic underlines strike through. TBH, all of us hate the change. OH my... No no one will come to my things... ERRRRR It annoys me most we can't do it. Also, in other words, why did you take it away?

Number 2: Maybe on creative, If you vote for 10 dayz in a row, maybe let them have w/e for a few hours.

Number 3: More reasons for mutations. On a lot of the servers, there are defaults <Mostly> Or even ranks, saying words, which r bad, but they don;t get muted for it. So maybe we could make more words that you get muted 4.

If this makes any sense, leave a comment or poll.
1: I m fine without bold, italic, underline, or strikethrough. to say "all of us hate the change" is a bad assumption. It was removed for a reason, and it will probably stay that way.

2: That is a mockingjay perk. I don't think you should vote 10 days to get it for a few hours. If you want it, buy the rank or vote to earn the rank

3: If you see something you think people should be muted for, report them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.