• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw ????

Do you think it should be added?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

_Bach_

Retired Staff
It looks great from the air, but I am wonderin if it has enough structures. How big is the map?

Love the look and theme of it! Very well done guys!

TheLaw39

the map str
Thawing Time

Features
-Underground Section (Last Screenshot)
-Housing
-Ice and Water PvP
-Trees

Builders
MCGamerzism

xNatsu
Old Helix Builders

Note: It will need a 200x200 dome put in.

JcOYhp6.jpg

2sKgJMn.jpg

6LlZJnb.jpg

VFpAGpX.jpg

ZXcP3wa.jpg

JNMqN2X.jpg

VHvQ1Va.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D
Thawing Time

Features
-Underground Section (Last Screenshot)
-Housing
-Ice and Water PvP
-Trees

Builders
MCGamerzism

xNatsu
Old Helix Builders

Note: It will need a 200x200 dome put in.

JcOYhp6.jpg

2sKgJMn.jpg

6LlZJnb.jpg

VFpAGpX.jpg

ZXcP3wa.jpg

JNMqN2X.jpg

VHvQ1Va.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D
The overall map isnt bad but i feel the more advanced pvpers will have a hard time with the fns since there is so much snow and ice, but the map is ok ig

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
This map is actually VERY good, but it may be too small?? I think there are like 2 hitman maps that are a little over 200x200..

Besides that, 11/10! Luvin it! <3

But I may need to suggest some feedback..

-This map was obviously made using World Edit.. the igloo structures are just made with a sphere..
-Maybe add a little more structures like bach said..
-Try to make it just a little bigger if u wanna.. I mean, it is not just gonna not get accepted because it is too small.. I mean this map has about a 75% chance of being accepted.. this is just a suggestion..
-A new name xD

Zekerundo

This map is actually VERY good, but it may be too small?? I think there are like 2 hitman maps that are a little over 200x200..

-This map was obviously made using World Edit.. the igloo structures are just made with a sphere..
-Try to make it just a little bigger if u wanna.. I mean, it is not just gonna not get accepted because it is too small.. I mean this map has about a 75% chance of being accepted.. this is just a suggestion..
-A new name xD
Anyone can build a sphere. You don't know that it was World Edited.

Tuut

Trusted Member

-A new name xD
Small maps are good, Nuketown and The Enterprise are popular maps and they are small maps. Also, it doesn't matter if the spheres look world edited, as long as it looks good :p. So yeah, this map is puuuurfect

Trenly

Admin
Admin

-A new name xD
200*200 is a good size for SG maps. Haunted is only 175 I think. Maybe even 150

MCGamerzism

-A new name xD
200*200 is a good size for SG maps. Haunted is only 175 I think. Maybe even 150
Small maps are good, Nuketown and The Enterprise are popular maps and they are small maps. Also, it doesn't matter if the spheres look world edited, as long as it looks good :p. So yeah, this map is puuuurfect
This map was originally made for MCSG a couple of years ago, so the requirement was 200x200, I do think it's perfectly fine how it is though.