• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Sg Map Builders

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Hey guys,

So, as the many of you may know, I have been working on making Hunger Games maps for HHG for a couple months now, and have many ideas for those.

I would love to see these maps and projects become more detailed and have even broader horizons!

That said, I am looking for an elite team of builders to help me develop, plan and build maps (Hunger Games, or others).

Requirements:
- Good Building Skills including detail work and good color choice
-Basic knowledge of Command Blocka
-Intermediate Knowledge of World Edit
-Willingness to listen to other's ideas and to the team leader
-Honesty while building (don't hide loot for yourself in the map. Abuse of power will NOT be tolerated).

How do I apply?
-Post a comment below with 3-5 images of your builds (try and provide a good variety).
-If you do not have any of the above requirements, you need to let me know, and we can maybe work around it. I'm happy to help train you :)

If you are accepted, I will PM you on the forums!

This is open to all players of all ages!! Only thing I look for is building skill and hard working building!! :)

Best of luck!

Unitus

Retired Staff
I don't have any super big builds or anything that can impressionate, but I am a good idea giver :)
I am working on a SG map atm, and finished a revamp yesterday, I dunno if it is enough to get into the elite team, best of luck! :D

Kaios

Retired Staff
I don't have any super big builds or anything that can impressionate, but I am a good idea giver :)
I am working on a SG map atm, and finished a revamp yesterday, I dunno if it is enough to get into the elite team, best of luck! :D
Lol . "Impressionate" lolololol I think you mean impress not impressionate

And id be glad to join. Ill edit this reply later with examples of some of my builds.

Not experienced with command blocks at all. But I do know WE fairly well.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Lol . "Impressionate" lolololol I think you mean impress not impressionate

And id be glad to join. Ill edit this reply later with examples of some of my builds.

Not experienced with command blocks at all. But I do know WE fairly well.
I searched it before I put the word impressionate it is in latin or something

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Congrats to
-ButtersProdigy
-Tut818

They are the first members to be accepted! Feel free to continue to post here and message me! We still have several slots open!!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
- Good Building Skills including detail work and good color choice Sorta depends on opinion but I think I'm pretty decent xD
-Basic knowledge of Command Blocka Mega mega mega mega check mark
-Intermediate Knowledge of World Edit Check mark
-Willingness to listen to other's ideas and to the team leader Check mark
-Honesty while building (don't hide loot for yourself in the map. Abuse of power will NOT be tolerated). Check mark

Video of my build (only doing one because it's pretty big lol)
ALSO: It is a video of the game c; Note: It's a plugin now! Almost nothing is run by redstone! (Only the map, which includes the reset feature. Still working on a resetting feature that the plugin does.)

Last edited:

evoon

Trusted Member
- Good Building Skills including detail work and good color choice: I have pretty good building skills & color choice, but I probably need to work on detail some.
-Basic knowledge of Command Blocka: Yes, I have basic knowledge of the command block
-Intermediate Knowledge of World Edit: I have very, very basic knowledge of World Edit, but hopefully you guys can help me learn more about it :D
-Willingness to listen to other's ideas and to the team leader: Sure thing m8 :)
-Honesty while building (don't hide loot for yourself in the map. Abuse of power will NOT be tolerated).: I'll be honest while building Bach :D
Ok, so I only have 2 builds that I think are good enough, so I hope these are good enough :)
Btw: both of them are on regular plots on creative, one on my 4th plot, and one on my 5th plot. (there isn't a screenshot for the one on my 5th plot, so could you check it out on creative? thx. (go through the hole in the top of the thing on my 5th plot, because there is more in there :)) I would recommend looking at the one on my 4th plot in game too, because this isn't that great of a screenshot.
e84BFbm.jpg

Hope you liked what you could see of this one, remember to check this one and the one on my 5th plot in game as well! ~imtotallyevan, aka IMightBeEvan :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Congrats to SAFollis for qualifying for the Team!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ImtotallyEvan, I see potential, but I would like you to know/do the following to be accepted.
1. Please look up the /brush commands in world edit, and the /naturalize commands, and know basically what they do. (I'll be doing a world edit tutorial soon, so that may help)
2. Please make a small village house with your choice of blocks/theme. I would like to see your detail, color scheme and general architectural knowledge. Pm me or ig message me when you've done these :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Also, to all of those accepted, please add "BachVonLocke" on skype, and I will add you to the building skype. :)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So I decided to make an application, so wish me luck!
I have good experience with all of the requirements, so I have no worries about that.
So here are my screenshots, and thanks!
EDIT: I will not Skype, so if this is required to be in the team, I am sorry.
2015-07-13_20.39.06.png
2015-07-13_20.39.46.png
2015-07-13_20.40.02.png
2015-07-13_20.41.55.png

evoon

Trusted Member
ImtotallyEvan, I see potential, but I would like you to know/do the following to be accepted.
1. Please look up the /brush commands in world edit, and the /naturalize commands, and know basically what they do. (I'll be doing a world edit tutorial soon, so that may help)
2. Please make a small village house with your choice of blocks/theme. I would like to see your detail, color scheme and general architectural knowledge. Pm me or ig message me when you've done these :)
Alrighty! I'll try to get these done by either tomorrow or the day after that :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Deku, skype isn't required, we would mainly use it to message, not call.

Secondly, your builds look very modern. Can you show me some examples of you building something old, worn down, or ancient? Thanks!

FlawLessHuman

Congrats BachVonLocke!

Wish you the best for builder and hope builder is no problem for you xD.

Best Wishes.
From- Flaw
<3