• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Sg Map Builders

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I mean, I see you can construct a building, but I wanna see you landscape and make terrain.

Having both a detailed exterior and interior is very important to a good build :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
I mean, I see you can construct a building, but I wanna see you landscape and make terrain.

Having both a detailed exterior and interior is very important to a good build :)
True. But not everyone is good at everything. Most of the major build teams have a build leader (Who usually is the best at all aspects) and then other, I guess you could say, co-leaders, who are really good, but particularly good at one thing i.e. Terrain, detailing, interior, main infrastructure. Then they each have 2-3 people who help them with what they have been tasked to do by the build-leader. So its good to be great at everything but being good at one thing can go a long way, especially if you are extremely good at the one thing.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Finished!
2015-07-15_13.10.45.png

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Looks good to me Deku! Congrats, you may join our team.

REMEMBER- Everyone please add me on skype and send me a message sayi who you are, and that you need to be added to the team chat.

Hopefully we will get a server set up soon to work on the first map!
MARS MISSION

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Snipe, you need to post screenshots and information :)
Ily baby, but I need your worth as a builder ;)