• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Rant about 1.9 and PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTea

Retired Staff
I disagree there, because you can tell by what everyone said, they dont like 1.9 pvp, why would they go on any server that is 1.9 overall, i mean, optifine didnt come out for 1.9, so far as i can tell neither did multiplayer mods for 1.9, my point, no one would go on 1.9 because its pretty bad and still has lots of glitches and other "addons" that players don't have yet like optifine. They would probably stay on 1.8 anyway.
That's is true. Many peoe said this, but that is on the forums. Many people in game, like in creative, talk about it a lot. But the pvpers are more active on the forums.

ImTea

Retired Staff
This is beta stage, 1.9 pvp aspects have not been yet implemented (as well with many servers) because 1.9 is really unstable, but the 1.9 aspects of pvp will not be negated once it becomes stable
So you've gone from saying that the PvP won't be implemented, to saying it will?

AlaskanSkies

To whomever quoted my post and provided the evidence that other servers on 1.7./1.8 still have players, well, gosh darn, you're right! But I didn't say other servers, I said HHG.
And to whomever said that it was already updated, well, YEAH. I posted that before the update.

obsidianwolf9999

I don't even know why people support 1.9 the wood axe is literally a diamond sword with a lower charge. The strongest weapon in the game is most likely the stone axe it is ludicrous to what minecraft was. How does the strongest weapon become one of the weakest and the weakest becomes the strongest. And don't get me started on bows. Oh my gosh you get a small buff if you take a lot of damage how useful. And you probably can't even use projectiles anymore because the shield blocks all. All hail the mighty shield. And the whole thing were damage is now calculated by your exp armor bar health and saturation that's kinda dumb. Oh and that insane regen when your hungers full have fun trying to kill someone. They will literally just regen all their health before you hit them again. It will take longer to kill someone than it did killing someone with a Gapple. Like seriously it's ridiculous. Before it took four hits to kill someone not armored with a stone ace now you can kill someone in full diamond armor with 5 that is the most annoying thing ever. The only cool part to this update is the Elytra and new mob that's it otherwise the update is just Gar-Bage

(And don't any of you try to correct how I said garbage I know how to spell it)

ImTea

Retired Staff
I don't even know why people support 1.9 the wood axe is literally a diamond sword with a lower charge. The strongest weapon in the game is most likely the stone axe it is ludicrous to what minecraft was. How does the strongest weapon become one of the weakest and the weakest becomes the strongest. And don't get me started on bows. Oh my gosh you get a small buff if you take a lot of damage how useful. And you probably can't even use projectiles anymore because the shield blocks all. All hail the mighty shield. And the whole thing were damage is now calculated by your exp armor bar health and saturation that's kinda dumb. Oh and that insane regen when your hungers full have fun trying to kill someone. They will literally just regen all their health before you hit them again. It will take longer to kill someone than it did killing someone with a Gapple. Like seriously it's ridiculous. Before it took four hits to kill someone not armored with a stone ace now you can kill someone in full diamond armor with 5 that is the most annoying thing ever. The only cool part to this update is the Elytra and new mob that's it otherwise the update is just Gar-Bage

Yes. Just yes.

Nonze

Dang man nice explanation

iiCrunch

Preach it! Preach it m8!

_Radique_oo7

Honestly why are people complaining about 1.9 pvp.......I really didn't approve of the 1.9 pvp but its different, maybe 1.9 pvp isn't as bad as people think. If the pvp server is updated to 1.9 I wouldn't have a problem.

Darkstage

After trying 1.9 pvp out I still think it's lame think about the jitter clickers and people who hot key how r they supposed to pvp now? Do they just comepletely change their whole style? I just think it won't work in my opinion
that is soo true i dont like 1.9 either

Status
Not open for further replies.