• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Nerf Link (Poll)

Should Link be nerfed

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Even though that I don't play Kit PVP my brother is always complaining about how op this class is and I saw the health, just too much.

Kuiah

Not really, if you're experienced at Souping then it's quite easy to 'out soup' a Link since MOST of them aren't experienced. + Link has been nerfed to Sharp III which the original was Sharp V, I do think limited arrows should come back for that kit though.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well considering most of the time I can take down link with firebender and fighter and sometimes warrior and spy I don't have too much of a need for it to be nerfed myself, and it is 6k which is a lot so it does need to be pretty op. However not everyone is me, and considering herobrine is 7k and not as good, maybe like reduce the e-pearls to 16 and/or make it have 2 rows of health over 3, or as Tristan said have limited arrows?

In honesty of all this though link isn't the kit that needs nerfing the most, blackmamba anyone?

AlphaQUp

Since most Links are easy enough to take out, I would suggest either taking away all or most of the ender pearls. These allow the Links w/ barely any skill to just run away whenever they're low, which they can do easily since they have 30 rows of hearts. Taking away their ability to run also helps greatly.
(64 pots srsly .-. that's just asking for nubby potspam, cmon)