• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Over Lord Kit

If you liked his kit, please leave a like and I will make a counter to this kit! Master Of Shadows

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

RK_Credius

Hi, So for this kit I was thinking it to be for Teams, Mainly a support kit.

The Overlord kit can reveal any invisible player by a 10x10 area, deactivating their invisibility.

Abilities:

Ender Eye: Sends an Ender Eye that hovers over the invisible player and follows for 25 seconds.

Blaze Dust (I think thats the name): Ignites any invisible player in a 5x5 area for 30 seconds (If anyone knows what fire aspect ignites for that long please post below)

Iron Ingot: Makes a breakable wall of Iron Blocks 3x3x3 surrounding the invisible player. The blocks disappear after 20 seconds. (Only activatable if target is Ignited)

Stone Sword Sharpness 5

The Overlord will be "flying" or hovering half a block above blocks, he cannot jump but he does have speed I

So the idea basically is that the Overlord will be a great help to teammates to kill invisible ppl.