• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Nerf Link (Poll)

Should Link be nerfed

• Total voters

AlaskanSkies

I think that Link should lose some pearls and at least a row of hearts. Without an OP kit to fight it with it's pretty hard to kill. (At least for me, and I'm not the worst PvPer ever.)

Fu3rza

Each kit has its own special unique feature about it and make it balanced towards other kits but Link changes that by making it the superior to any other kit, at least the hearts need to be lowered down, (in the games, he usually has 2 rows of hearts) the pots just give the Link user 10 seconds to kill someone in that time, if they don't kill them they can just repeat until dead, probably lower the pots probably down to 3 seconds or the amount of pots, 64 pots with 10 seconds of blindness and slow is pretty hard to get away from

touh

Trusted Member
Each kit has its own special unique feature about it and make it balanced towards other kits but Link changes that by making it the superior to any other kit, at least the hearts need to be lowered down, (in the games, he usually has 2 rows of hearts) the pots just give the Link user 10 seconds to kill someone in that time, if they don't kill them they can just repeat until dead, probably lower the pots probably down to 3 seconds or the amount of pots, 64 pots with 10 seconds of blindness and slow is pretty hard to get away from
preach