• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mac

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Thats what I'm saying when pcs are old they are c**p
everything will get old after 5 years, if they are for gaming, and programs, newer versions will come out and you will need to update your specs, this is where pcs are better because you can easily upgrade them while for macs, the hardware will be outdated in like 5 years.
when macs are old, they also turn into "c**p"

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
This is going nowhere and I could talk about this all day lol sorry if I was mean m8
Chris please lock the topic. I'm buying a Mac

Gaby1129

*cough cough cough* My friend irl said he hates playing minecraft on his mac but it's better than nothing
That's your friend... Just your friend. One person won't affect if a mac is a good gaming type of computer or not, and that's his opinion.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
I thought this thread was finished pls why can't we accept that all computers are good<3
and agree that Linux is master race

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Well I Just Like Caps
It really hurts peoples eyes.
I thought this thread was finished pls why can't we accept that all computers are good<3
and agree that Linux is master race
1st is the worsts ("mac") 2nd is the best ("linux") 3rd is the one with the treasure chest ("windows")
I don't even know how many times I heard this in kindergarten when people fought to be first in line to recess... (Except for the mac, linux and windows xD)

Arkifios

Mac: Pros: Awesome Build Quality, Great for work Cons: The Price
PC/Laptop with Windows: Pros: Diversity when it comes to buying a new PC/Laptop, The Price to build or buy one, How Powerful you can make a PC/Laptop Cons: Windows 8 and 8.1
Linux: Pros: Heaven for coders and hackers, Freedom, Cost, Does not slow down over time Cons: many windows programs don't work on linux, learning curve if your new to linux

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Mac: Pros: Awesome Build Quality, Great for work Cons: The Price
PC/Laptop with Windows: Pros: Diversity when it comes to buying a new PC/Laptop, The Price to build or buy one, How Powerful you can make a PC/Laptop Cons: Windows 8 and 8.1
Linux: Pros: Heaven for coders and hackers, Freedom, Cost, Does not slow down over time Cons: many windows programs don't work on linux, learning curve if your new to linux
windows 8 isn't even that bad :c

Arkifios

i know friends that use windows 8 and keep saying that they have problems with installing mods and most windows users hate it due to the start menu even though it is possible to change it.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
i know friends that use windows 8 and keep saying that they have problems with installing mods and most windows users hate it due to the start menu even though it is possible to change it.
ye thats the only downside, the menu

Arkifios

Dont forget it is crappy when it comes to multi-tasking compared to windows 7 and windows 8 sucks when using a mouse as it is more touch friendly but actually becomes an advantage due to the rise of laptop/tablets.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Maybe windows are better but Macs last a long time my mac is 5 years old and its doing good. My friend got a brand new pc and under 5 days of owning it guess what? he got a virus surprise surprise and he was running over 3 virus protectors all I'm saying is I'm better off with a Mac.
LOL that's because he's running 3 programs at once... Causes lots of problems :/

ANYWAY. I'm on mobile right now (vacation yo) but when I get home and on my PC, I will make a new post and write you all a very lengthy post on why Windows or even Linux should be in everyone's computer. If I get even one person out of the Apple darkness and into the light of PC, I will feel so happy. I know I may get lots of comments like "LOL SO HATNG ON MAC MAC IZ WAY BETR!!" but all I want to do is help those like me who were once trapped in the darkness and bought into apples BS. But that's for my story ;)