• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jungle Arena Back Or Not?

Jungle Arena back?

• Yes!!

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Nah, I like the one at the moment.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saword

The jungle arena is to plain in my opinion, yes I know there is a few things wrong with the arena that I have created that I would like to fix. I'd actually really like to fix a few things now that I have got world edit (wing wink). Anyway my opinion is no, I don't believe the jungle arena should be added, but that is only my opinion.(PS the build-team could always make a full build-team PvP map (wink wink))

Colemac2233

Listen... the arena you made is very nice and has had a lot of work put in it , but the jungle arena is more minecraft natural and not just that... it has hidden presser pletes that make pvp soo fun for people I am just trying to make pvp more fun for everybody and I have never seen you on pvp anyways

__USA__

The jungle arena is to plain in my opinion, yes I know there is a few things wrong with the arena that I have created that I would like to fix. I'd actually really like to fix a few things now that I have got world edit (wing wink). Anyway my opinion is no, I don't believe the jungle arena should be added, but that is only my opinion.(PS the build-team could always make a full build-team PvP map (wink wink))
I agree with saword, a new map made by the build team would be spectacular. Besides pressure plates that give you strength? I don't think that would work out well, OP kits are hard to kill for a reason. Just potion spam people or group target them if you want them dead.

Colemac2233

or mabe we can do all these, like maybe they could have a change up like every week or month or maybe tripple pvp maps !!!
I don't know , that pvp map is the best most fun most cool map I have ever pvp'd on and it is what kept me on this server for a couple years. infact I have been waiting sooo long for that map and now it is the onley chance it has of ever comeing back to hhg

__USA__

or mabe we can do all these, like maybe they could have a change up like every week or month or maybe tripple pvp maps !!!
I don't know , that pvp map is the best most fun most cool map I have ever pvp'd on and it is what kept me on this server for a couple years. infact I have been waiting sooo long for that map and now it is the onley chance it has of ever comeing back to hhg

Honestly I am fine with whatever is chosen as I do not wish to burden the staff with more petty problems, as they have a large list of issues already.
And since I haven't played on that map I really can't say whether a new map would be better. But whatever the staff choose I am glad with.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Id rly like the VIP arena, in my opinion! I mean, ppl used to go on it a lot, now they don't! i think this should be the VIP arena, cuz u can actually use the Slapper kit, (not that u couldn't!), like knock ppl off the edge & stuff!

Lowvex

Yes please put it!!!!! I DONT CARE if you put it on vip or default but please put it!! That maps brings me good memories!!!!!!! ;):D:):D:D ITS A GREAT MAP!! :D:D;)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Yes. This is also my opinion. The Jungle Arena may have some secret pressure plates and stuff, but the map is boring. In that case - a new map with hidden pressure plates would be better. But I really like Sawords PVP arena :(

__USA__

This topic has been discussed and nearly everyone's opinions have been voiced, the votes have been registered. Only Zainos can decide what to do now, so I personally would like this topic locked.

Colemac2233

If the build team is revamping it... Cause it is a flouting island... They should make an AIRSHIP beside it that would be awesome !!!!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Poll wil close the 4th of march, 1 montb exaclty from it's creation

Colemac2233

Lol ! You hear that bill ! Looks like this poll will be longer than you thought!
Althoug... So will the map ulwell its for a great cause

evoon

Trusted Member
In my opinion, I think that the Jungle arena should be the default one, and the Build Team should revamp it too. Also I think the default one right now should be the VIP arena, because I think the VIP arena should be a little larger.
eL3JV1T.png

Status
Not open for further replies.