• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jungle Arena Back Or Not?

Jungle Arena back?

• Yes!!

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Nah, I like the one at the moment.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Shall we bring the Jungle arena back as default arena in the Kit PvP server or nah?
The arena name is called "Ghost Squadron" and You can see a pic here:
maxresdefault.jpg

Gaby1129

I think the jungle arena is a little plain, I think we should stick to the regular map we have.

TNTcinder

YES. THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE!! My first is the fire one. I think this should be the main one. No offense to saword, but I don't really like this arena. I mean, think its the nicest one we have ever had, but not the best for suitable pvp. I personally love this arena and the old one, and I think the old pvp lobby and the old arenas should be kit pvp for a month.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
YES. THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE!! My first is the fire one. I think this should be the main one. No offense to saword, but I don't really like this arena. I mean, think its the nicest one we have ever had, but not the best for suitable pvp. I personally love this arena and the old one, and I think the old pvp lobby and the old arenas should be kit pvp for a month.
Omg the fire/lava one omg that one was mlg af

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I agree, I said that many times, but no one listened to me. :/. The Jungle one should be the main arena but revamped/remade with proper builders and such. The VIP arena should change too..

Colemac2233

I agree, I said that many times, but no one listened to me. :/. The Jungle one should be the main arena but revamped/remade with proper builders and such. The VIP arena should change too..
You go Chris !!!! exept I kinda like the way it is cause it looks more of a vanilla biom but just with secrets that don't need to be taken away. I guess you could add one of the secret battle kits though just please don't take away thos pressure pleats , it is the whole reason I want the jungle

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
And what about the Jungle arena (revamped) as main and the actual default arena made by Saword as Vip arena??

SAFollis

Trusted Member
And what about the Jungle arena (revamped) as main and the actual default arena made by Saword as Vip arena??
:eek: Maybe Jungle arena (updated) as main, Nether (the very first kitpvp map ever) as VIP (because current vip is super small, that would give more pvp room), and the current Default as a No VIP arena (No VIP arena is an arena where no vip's are allowed, this would let non-vips get kills when there are like a ton of vip's on)?

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I think the default arena we have, by Saword, is fine. It looks good and you can PVP. The VIP arena though, could be bigger. If the jungle one gets added it should be the VIP one. Also, the jungle arena looks plain. The build team definitely need to remake it though, there's nothing going on and it looks boring.

Colemac2233

Yes zaino !!!!!! Now your talking !!! I am soo happy with you right now !!!! and anchez this areana also gives people with no kills a chance to stand up to people with op armour !! and some people just really don't like me so they are voting no to make me mad. Thank you zaino if it does get added I will be forever in your favour

Last edited:

Fourzies

Trusted Member
I think the default arena we have, by Saword, is fine. It looks good and you can PVP. The VIP arena though, could be bigger. If the jungle one gets added it should be the VIP one. Also, the jungle arena looks plain. The build team definitely need to remake it though, there's nothing going on and it looks boring.
What do you mean?! the jungle arena is mlg af

TrashcanTristan

I LOVE THIS JUNGLE ARENA. Don't get me wrong Saword made a good map too, but this was the 1st map i ever pvped someone on! Now that i'm actually good at pvp i can shreck here >:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.