• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jungle Arena Back Or Not?

Jungle Arena back?

• Yes!!

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Nah, I like the one at the moment.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

__USA__

The amount of misspellings is beyond count ATROCIOUS. It's spelled Pressure PLATES, not "pressure pleats." Your practically saying plee-ats. Mind the minor amount of OCD <3 Yeah I have never played on either of those maps but, it looks rather bland. . . Possibly shake it up? and I would rather like a different VIP map the current one and the default arena are "Lacking in the imaginative arts."

Colemac2233

The amount of misspellings is beyond count ATROCIOUS. It's spelled Pressure PLATES, not "pressure pleats." Your practically saying plee-ats. Mind the minor amount of OCD <3 Yeah I have never played on either of those maps but, it looks rather bland. . . Possibly shake it up? and I would rather like a different VIP map the current one and the default arena are "Lacking in the imaginative arts."
Bill I am very exited that this map is coming back with the Pressure plates and the caves and stuff so I don't really care that I am making mistakes, it would be nice if you could not rune this for me I have been waiting for a very very long time for this and a lot of people really like this map

TrashcanTristan

Nice, I was thinking about changing my Minecraft name but the UUID thing....................... When do you guys think it'll be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.