• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jungle Arena Back Or Not?

Jungle Arena back?

• Yes!!

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Nah, I like the one at the moment.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Keep in mind, this is a poll.

We still need to do the changes and such. But currently we are too occupied with the server performance. Once we finish doing the necessities we will focus on this.

Colemac2233

Oh ok , that makes more sense, that's fine I can wait (I just started to whatch breaking bad) so that will keep me busy

xVembz

I remember this map!!! I love it and miss it I have been wanting it back forever and now it might come, yes pls! But no offense to Saword I like his map but it's kind of not suitable for pvp

Cinq

I actually miss the one with the giant tree in the middle and you can snipe and jump off of :D I hope they add that one back instead of Ghost Squadron but I doubt it :(

Jungle arena should be remade and have the default arena put in the VIP arena
This was a good map just as zainos said!

Jungle arena should be remade and have the default arena put in the VIP arena
This was a good map just needed a few little touches!
And what about the Jungle arena (revamped) as main and the actual default arena made by Saword as Vip arena??

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I still like my idea c:
"I think this one should be the VIP arena--because the current VIP one is sorta small."

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As the poll ended and the jungle arena won, we have decided to revamp the jungle arena making it bigger, better, with secrets and with more stuff; and put the actual default arena as a VIP arena so VIPs have more space for pvping :) The Current revamp is under development by the build team and will be released once it's done at the PvP server.

- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.