• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

touh

Trusted Member
I enter Gengar along with Alyssa from my third grade class, her ign is xX_BigBootyGurls9999999999999999999_xxxxXX

Zelistra

Trusted Member
so many people entered, I have already lost xd
Lol why..? I was advertising the link of this thread like, all over HHG xD I went to literally every game-mode lol and Shadow said that it won't decrease of chance of me winning, everyone has an even chance, which I don't understand... Like, if only I entered, I would win for sure, if 100 ppl entered, I probably won't win xD I'm so dumb... Anyways just gonna keep advertising this page though idek what I'm doing lol

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hail Pepe Mugica, that was a honest president!
It's Mujica lol btw I'm just Googling about all this, you know what, I should've known about all this stuff... Who lives in Uruguay without knowing the president name? xD All I know is that the current president was a bank robber xD

Majorconnor10

And I enter for Tabaré Vázquez xDD the bank robber of Uruguay (But seriously, how did he even become a president?!)

I enter Vladimir Putin, may he bring glory back to Russia and restore the U.S.S.R. by annexing the traitors who left us! Like UKRAINE! May he rule with the iron fist of Stalin, and kill millions of his own people!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I enter Vladimir Putin, may he bring glory back to Russia and restore the U.S.S.R. by annexing the traitors who left us! Like UKRAINE! May he rule with the iron fist of Stalin, and kill millions of his own people!
Same with my country, the leader killed millions of his own people and almost my grandma...

Shadow_Squadron

Retired Staff
Due to a personal/technical difficulty I have had to move the giveaway's end to tomorrow. So if you know anyone who hasn't entered yet please tell them to or enter for them by posting another reply!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Lol why..? I was advertising the link of this thread like, all over HHG xD I went to literally every game-mode lol and Shadow said that it won't decrease of chance of me winning, everyone has an even chance, which I don't understand... Like, if only I entered, I would win for sure, if 100 ppl entered, I probably won't win xD I'm so dumb... Anyways just gonna keep advertising this page though idek what I'm doing lol
It does decrease your chance, but it also keeps an even chance.
5 people do it: 20% chance for everyone. 100 people do it: 1% chance for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.