• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Squadron

Retired Staff
Hello there,
I have decided since it has been a long time since I have done a small giveaway that I should do a big one!
Which is why I have decided to give the MOCKINGJAY rank to one lucky winner!

All entrants must be:
  • Not a Staff Member
  • Not a Mockingjay already
  • Not a Builder
Other than that you are good to go!
Mockinjays and staff members can enter for other peoples of course. But if you enter someone in twice they still only get counted once.

To enter this giveaway you simply need to reply to this thread entering your username for a chance to win!

This giveaway has ended! (I will be on happy throughout the next hour taking names of those who haven't yet entered!)

Until then I'll see you round,

~Shadow.

Last edited:

alxyz

Trusted Member
Hello there,
I have decided since it has been a long time since I have done a small giveaway that I should do a big one!
Which is why I have decided to give the MOCKINGJAY rank to one lucky winner!

All entrants must be:
  • Not a Staff Member
  • Not a Mockingjay already
  • Not a Builder
Other than that you are good to go!
Mockinjays and staff members can enter for other peoples of course. But if you enter someone in twice they still only get counted once.

To enter this giveaway you simply need to reply to this thread entering your username for a chance to win!

This giveaway ends on the 15th of April!!

Until then I'll see you round,

~Shadow.
My best friends IGN: Cooolzer

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'd like to enter one of my good mates, iiRam.

(That's an R. repeat, an R. R for Robot. Not J for Jelly)

Good luck everyone :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I really appreciate the advertising help a LOT and it won't decrease your chances at all. Everyone has an even chance to win it :)
Great :D Also your signature REALLY suits you... xD you perm banned my best friend from hhg ;( Just because she said another server name

Status
Not open for further replies.