• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Great :D Also your signature REALLY suits you... xD you perm banned my best friend from hhg ;( Just because she said another server name
Sorry but he did his job...

No Advertising

Do not advertise any websites/links that are not related to HHGN. Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Sorry but he did his job...

No Advertising

Do not advertise any websites/links that are not related to HHGN. Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN.
Oh, never saw that rule xD well I'm just saying that he put a perfect signature lol it had been a long time since she got banned so yeah.. Also I asked Zainos about it and he told me that it was impossible that she got perm banned by just saying that server name... Lol a bit confused

Status
Not open for further replies.