• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dream Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The new parkours will be added soon onto the parkour server and hopefully my parkour is one of them! I'm pretty sure it's for everyone to play! I hope you all enjoy it if it does come out! =D

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
If this gets added, then I will literally stop making maps and leave the server..

This map lacks of detail, too many shortcuts, and just seems a little, small..

I kinda like the idea, but it needs to be made better

This is just my opinion.. And I am one of THE worst builders, so don't rlly listen to me xD

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If this gets added, then I will literally stop making maps and leave the server..

This is just my opinion.. And I am one of THE worst builders, so don't rlly listen to me xD
And thats another necropost.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader

Thanks for saying your truthful opinions. But when I built and tested the map I assure you that there are no shortcuts. It looks small on my plot but iiJam has copied it onto a much larger plot so he can make it more spacious. He told me everything he's done so far and I promise you when it does get released onto the server then you won't be disappointed. =)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thanks for saying your truthful opinions. But when I built and tested the map I assure you that there are no shortcuts. It looks small on my plot but iiJam has copied it onto a much larger plot so he can make it more spacious. He told me everything he's done so far and I promise you when it does get released onto the server then you won't be disappointed. =)
And it would be a lot easier if you would quit pestering him and spamming his inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.