• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dream Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Introducing Dream Parkour! Map Created by SamThePugMC, They asked me to create a forum submission for them. XD (Map can be found at /p v SamThePugMC)

Dreams is a very colorful map, with a light tone, and a positive theme. It's also a variety of difficulties, very challenging in some places, but rather Normal in length, (the glass pane parkour horizontal jumps took me 25 minutes XD) I believe it would be a solid non-donor map, as they could use a new map that is original, also the rather light nice feel to the map is really appealing. The map itself looks very good, and with some extra artwork and touches by the build team, I really believe it would be a great addition!

Dream Parkour Image Album
http://imgur.com/a/MRBzV

Dream Parkour Walkthrough/Introduction Video

(Note: Sam is male XD)
(Note: Sam built 99% of the map)
(Note: If you like what you see, leave a like on this forum thread)
(Note: Speed Parkour will be inside the white sphere)
(Note: Try it yourself on creative!)

Last edited:

Cookie

Trusted Member
Okay, I know I am not a builder but me and SamThePugMC are veery close friends and yesterday he was explaining to me about how happy he was that he has the chance to have dream parkour In parkour. It's such a big opportunity thanks to you guys, so on behalf of Sam I just want to thank you all for letting his amazing parkour in the parkour. :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Personally, it looks a bit cramped and tight to me...
I realize it is all in the small space of a crreative plot... But im just trying to imagine this as an official server parkour...

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Personally, it looks a bit cramped and tight to me...
I realize it is all in the small space of a crreative plot... But im just trying to imagine this as an official server parkour...
iiJam said that if he copied and pasted the parkour onto a bigger plot, he can add in more scenery, so the Parkour will look more spaced out. =)

andrew louie

Introducing Dream Parkour! Map Created by SamThePugMC, They asked me to create a forum submission for them. XD (Map can be found at /p v SamThePugMC)

Dreams is a very colorful map, with a light tone, and a positive theme. It's also a variety of difficulties, very challenging in some places, but rather Normal in length, (the glass pane parkour horizontal jumps took me 25 minutes XD) I believe it would be a solid non-donor map, as they could use a new map that is original, also the rather light nice feel to the map is really appealing. The map itself looks very good, and with some extra artwork and touches by the build team, I really believe it would be a great addition!

This should be added for member+ however, you should make it in a dream cloud

andrew louie

The Dini war was in the chat! I WAS IN THE VID. IGN-Louie1023

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Keep in mind that Member can easily be gotten. It can be bought in the store, it can be bought using vote tokens, or you can be the top voter in a month

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Keep in mind that Member can easily be gotten. It can be bought in the store, it can be bought using vote tokens, or you can be the top voter in a month
default is even easier. i think this should be a parkour for everyone, there's a lot of vip maps already

Nootch

Trusted Member
If Member can "easily be gotten", then what's the point of making it Member+? Default can "easily be gotten" too.

Besides, there's more default players than any ranks. This is an awesome map so they should be able to enjoy it

SAFollis

Trusted Member
If Member can "easily be gotten", then what's the point of making it Member+? Default can "easily be gotten" too.

Besides, there's more default players than any ranks. This is an awesome map so they should be able to enjoy it
Member still has to be gotten, default is infinitely easier to get.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
This parkour looks so nice, and neatly done, good job
Thanks Unitus. It took me a while. I also have another parkour on my third plot and I'm in the process of building my 3rd parkour on my 4th plot! Hopefully they're good enough to go on the server too! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.