• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Builders Dream Map

Would you play on this map?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

pofoproud

Trusted Member
For a better view do this command in creative : /p v DrPooferFish 3
2017-01-06_19.49.41.png
2017-01-06_19.49.49.png

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Unfortunately I'm unable to get online because of computer problems. But the map looks promising, so could you please post some more screenshots with some new angles?
Thanks!:)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I like the look of this map! Very well done!
Only suggestion I have to make is to have the diamond ores on the various islands be changed to various ores (maybe have one or two still diamond) but make some iron and gold too (maybe not lapis or coal as they arent as useful in skywars). Just would make it a more balanced map imo.

Best of luck with your map :)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Thank you very much!

Yeah, the map seems pretty decent. The islands aren't too far apart which I like, but they don't seem so close that you could jump from island to island.
The theme seems to be pretty unique which I also like.
But I have to agree with _Bach_ . The diamond ores seem a bit overpowered. Please change them to gold or iron. Tell me once you've made that change, then your map will be accepted.
Congratulations!

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Thank you very much!

Yeah, the map seems pretty decent. The islands aren't too far apart which I like, but they don't seem so close that you could jump from island to island.
The theme seems to be pretty unique which I also like.
But I have to agree with _Bach_ . The diamond ores seem a bit overpowered. Please change them to gold or iron. Tell me once you've made that change, then your map will be accepted.
Congratulations!
I just changed the diamonds on each island there is one diamond and either two gold or two iron :D