• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Zone 85

Tuut

Trusted Member
The revamp of Zone 85 has way tooooo many chests. We all know this. I suggest that the original Zone 85 should be replaced with the revamp.

Unitus

Retired Staff
The revamp of Zone 85 has way tooooo many chests. We all know this. I suggest that the original Zone 85 should be replaced with the revamp.
and here we go again, Zone 85 has the amount of chests it has, similar to (the enterprise, the hestia, etc.) because the pluggin used in this server for chest looting, requires you to open many chests to actually get the essentials, the original map had like NO chests and I repeat NO chests, to comply with HHG's pluggin, unless you want a game in Zone 85 to be a fist fight (like in Breeze Island 1) then I highly suggest the map stays as is, plus many people in-game will disagree to remove chests since in Zone 85 you don't need a chest route to actually get the essentials in the game, so that no one has an unfair advantage over someone, for selecting a more OP route, in HHG there is a variety of maps, ranging from maps with a substantial amount of chests, to maps that is a struggle to even find chests, both ways are competitive, and brings variety to the server's HG experience overall.

Tuut

Trusted Member
and here we go again, Zone 85 has the amount of chests it has, similar to (the enterprise, the hestia, etc.) because the pluggin used in this server for chest looting, requires you to open many chests to actually get the essentials, the original map had like NO chests and I repeat NO chests, to comply with HHG's pluggin, unless you want a game in Zone 85 to be a fist fight (like in Breeze Island 1) then I highly suggest the map stays as is, plus many people in-game will disagree to remove chests since in Zone 85 you don't need a chest route to actually get the essentials in the game, so that no one has an unfair advantage over someone, for selecting a more OP route, in HHG there is a variety of maps, ranging from maps with a substantial amount of chests, to maps that is a struggle to even find chests, both ways are competitive, and brings variety to the server's HG experience overall.
I hear you, but most of the community probably likes Zone 85 because it's easy to get stacked. It would be a different story if the chests were hidden and placed well but it seems like there is random double chests and normal chests everywhere. Like Survival Games shouldn't be this easy to get stacked. I don't even need to remember a chest route on the revamp because everywhere I go I know there will be a million chests around me. Even if Zone 85 had no chests I would rather that version over this version.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I hear you, but most of the community probably likes Zone 85 because it's easy to get stacked. It would be a different story if the chests were hidden and placed well but it seems like there is random double chests and normal chests everywhere. Like Survival Games shouldn't be this easy to get stacked. I don't even need to remember a chest route on the revamp because everywhere I go I know there will be a million chests around me. Even if Zone 85 had no chests I would rather that version over this version.
so, you just want Zone 85 to get voted less?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I believe unitus is biased based on the fact that he revamped the map. Biased opinions are not suitable for any factual basis and therefore should be disregarded.

I agree with tut. There needs to be less chests

Majorconnor10

I think Zone 85 should stay the way it is, if you don't like how it is and it gets picked, leave the game, join another one.

^

If most of the community likes it, let the community have it. I don't hear you complaining about The Enterprise.

Tuut

Trusted Member
It doesn't create a problem first of all, some variety on HG is good, and third look at other maps
Were not saying it creates a problem. Im saying that it makes the game kinda boring when 10 people have super stacked gear.

Majorconnor10

If you read everything I have said closely, it will be revealed that i want the original version of zone 85 back. I was not in need of a solution for not playing the map. Lmao

I have read everything closely.

most of the community probably likes Zone 85

Then it isn't going to be changed back to the original version.

Even if Zone 85 had no chests I would rather that version over this version.

You would rather have a fistfight than many chests. That means you really hate the map, so if you don't like it, then leave Zone 85. Anyway, most of the community wouldn't like less chests, if not no chests. They aren't going to change it back to the original version just because you want it to be.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Were not saying it creates a problem. Im saying that it makes the game kinda boring when 10 people have super stacked gear.
I hate the eneterprise and the hestia for the same reason.
Conclusion, these types of maps bring variety to the server, if you don't like em don't play em, but pls don't try to change them, some mod pls lock

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I agree with Tut. And also, you can't say ''if you don't like the map, leave the game and join another'' because we can say the exact same thing about the original map. Meaning there's no reason to ever revamp any map because if you don't like it you could just leave the game.

Majorconnor10

I agree with Tut. And also, you can't say ''if you don't like the map, leave the game and join another'' because we can say the exact same thing about the original map. Meaning there's no reason to ever revamp any map because if you don't like it you could just leave the game.

Well it happened, it was revamped, and the community likes it better that way, or the original would already be in there again.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Well it happened, it was revamped, and the community likes it better that way, or the original would already be in there again.
Lol im not saying that it didn't happen, what I mean is saying that is kind of stupid because what I said before. And the thing about SG is to have routes and I mean on the revamp you don't even need any routes and that sucks

Majorconnor10

Lol im not saying that it didn't happen, what I mean is saying that is kind of stupid because what I said before. And the thing about SG is to have routes and I mean on the revamp you don't even need any routes and that sucks

If you want a route, go play on one that you have a route on, if you don't like diversity of maps, then you don't need to play the ones you don't like.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
A "REVAMP" requires more than just organizing and adding chests. I would say at least 40% needs to be updated to be considered a revamp. The current one is not a revamp, it is an expansion. The original allows for better strategy

Tuut

Trusted Member
Majorconnor10 im sorry, but you are being kinda rude. Im just voicing my opinion and suggesting we bring back the og zone 85. I dont understand how getting stacked everywhere you go is fun. Watch my brief video.

You can see that there are an insane
amount of chests. And unitus, the Sg plugin that is being used would still work well with less chests.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Majorconnor10 im sorry, but you are being kinda rude. Im just voicing my opinion and suggesting we bring back the og zone 85. I dont understand how getting stacked everywhere you go is fun. Watch my brief video.

You can see that there are an insane
amount of chests. And unitus, the Sg plugin that is being used would still work well with less chests.
^^^^^^^^