• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Youtuber Rank

Hi im Lachlan im a 14 year old boy and love to make youtube videos i have 1000 subs (Rounding Up) and i have a video about the server where i parkour
Your IP is in the description of the video i also donated 30 bucks to the server by buying tribute and now sponsor I would love to see if i suit the needs of being rank youtuber on your server plz get back to me -Lachlan

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Hi im Lachlan im a 14 year old boy and love to make youtube videos i have 1000 subs (Rounding Up) and i have a video about the server where i parkour
Your IP is in the description of the video i also donated 30 bucks to the server by buying tribute and now sponsor I would love to see if i suit the needs of being rank youtuber on your server plz get back to me -Lachlan
NEed some channel art? :3

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yeah Sorry, you have 1000 subs but your views say that you aren't very watched and you used bots/paid for bots for your subs. You don't classify for our You Tuber rank...
Come back when you have at least 2000 ACTIVE subs

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yet this may change soon, as we are thinking in raising the youtuber límit to 5k