• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global YouTube rank

YouTube Rank

• Yes,you are eligable

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No,Your channel stinks

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

THEHALONERD

Hello,today me and my friends were thinking about a cool addition you
could add to your server that would spice up the competition in
different modes.What we were thinking was that their should be a new
rank added to the server called the"YouTube rank".Sort of like
Hypixel,but not really.You are probably asking yourself,"How is this
going to spice up the competition?"Well it would spice it up by
letting players know that their is a YouTuber in their game,so they
would often step up their game so that they could be shown in the
YouTubers video!Although the YouTubers would get targeted,all around
it would be a win/win scenario.The YouTubers channel gets more viewers
from the players of the server,and the players get better because of
them trying to win the game the YouTubers are in!Also the server would
get more known if there is attention being brought to the viewers that
the certain YouTuber plays on that server!Otherwise that was my
suggestion which would be a great addition to the server!Thank you for
your time!

My channel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THEHALONERD 217 SUBSCRIBERS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:YthehalonerdT

Video:Recently posted a video on your server on my channel 2 days ago

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
There already is a YouTube rank its for 5000 subscribes and a video on hhg with the ip
Yes thank you. And there is advertisement _Smokescreen_ Zainos. If you look at the server details there is some thing about a youtuber rank but you can still record and make videos on the server for your viewers you just need 5k subs to get a YouTube rank the comes with all of the MJ perks or ( MockingJay ). Or if you need or want to know about the YouTube rank I'm sure Trenly has a link. He is good with that stuff.

Hoped this helped.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yes thank you. And there is advertisement _Smokescreen_ Zainos. If you look at the server details there is some thing about a youtuber rank but you can still record and make videos on the server for your viewers you just need 5k subs to get a YouTube rank the comes with all of the MJ perks or ( MockingJay ). Or if you need or want to know about the YouTube rank I'm sure Trenly has a link. He is good with that stuff.

Hoped this helped.
Zainos and Smoke are not the only staff.

To receive the YouTuber rank you must have 5,000 subscribers (or more), at least one video of the server with the IP in the description as always. The YouTuber rank comes with Mocking Jay perks and many more perks!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member

To receive the YouTuber rank you must have 5,000 subscribers (or more), at least one video of the server with the IP in the description as always. The YouTuber rank comes with Mocking Jay perks and many more perks!
Yes I know I just did not think of you. Sorry

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yes I know I just did not think of you. Sorry
No need to tag staff. :) If anything, pm a staff with a link if something is urgent.

Aside from that, I think this suggestion is not needed. Essentially EVERYONE has a youtube channel. So everyone would have the youtube rank, making it pointless.

All in all, 5,000 subscribers was set as the mark to make sure good youtubers who really do decent work and have a well established channel recieve the rank, and give good quality exposure to the server

THEHALONERD

Thanks you guys for your time,and i will try to Get up to the 5,000 mark!
I will still post Hunger Games videos from your server on my channel though!