• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ye olden times

_Bach_

Retired Staff
f7fd1e77f32a2802a88a07b3503b06bf.png

Thanks SAFollis for the screenshot :p this was a couple months after i started playing HHG

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Ahh, back when I was, XV_Scorpion_VX... Didn't go as far as I thought :/. My olden times though was back in 1.6 when I was Scorpion1153 and played hunger games and annoyed everyone, those where the days I was hated by 99% of the community, that was something to remember.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I wonder if I can find my laptop before the laptop before my current laptop to see the oldest screenshot I took of hhg

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Keep in mind this was only about March of 2015... The server has been around for WAY longer than that xD

brandon2002

I joined the server this month only, and I already feel comfortable like it's my home.
Now, viewing this thread makes a hole in my heart, I missed quite a lot, hehe. Wish I had found this server sooner :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
How can I find out when I joined the server? Is any staff able to tell me or something? Cause I really wanna know!!