• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Wood & Cobblestone blocks in chests

Should it be added?

• YASS

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NAWW

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cheeseburgers

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

NoHaxJustJambo

I think that Wood & Cobblestone blocks should be added into chests. :)

I think this because, usually in a game with only 6 people... Deathmatch Comes quickly... In a space of 60 - 100 Seconds, its hard to find a weapon... so i think because you can craft gold, iron, and diamond swords... Why cant we make Stone & Wood Swords? they are better than Gold Swords so it would be a nice upgrade ;)

And because it will probably be a short game with 2 - 4 players in... its gonna be really rare that someone is in the cornocopia! (middle) So you can just go and craft one!

The only downside is that you need sticks...:mad:

Thanks for reading!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that Wood & Cobblestone blocks should be added into chests. :)

I think this because, usually in a game with only 6 people... Deathmatch Comes quickly... In a space of 60 - 100 Seconds, its hard to find a weapon... so i think because you can craft gold, iron, and diamond swords... Why cant we make Stone & Wood Swords? they are better than Gold Swords so it would be a nice upgrade ;)

And because it will probably be a short game with 2 - 4 players in... its gonna be really rare that someone is in the cornocopia! (middle) So you can just go and craft one!

The only downside is that you need sticks...:mad:

Thanks for reading!
I like the idea of adding cobblestone and planks, as long as they were not super common; since as you said, stone swords are better than the wood swords which are found quite commonly

SAFollis

Trusted Member
sticks come from wooden planks tho, and those are supposed to be a bit rarer

(also, technically not ded yet, only 10 days not 15 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

NoHaxJustJambo

but...
sticks...
are...
supposed to be...
rarer...
otherwise once you find 2 diamonds you'll have a stick nearly immediately from the wooden planks you find
But what if you need a weapon? And Deathmatch is in 60 SECONDS?!?! All you have is sticks... and wood... SWORD!! YAYYY xD

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I really like this suggestion but I haven't added it yet because it hasn't had enough community approval. I'll bump this up so other people can share its opinion regarding this suggestion :)

Disclaimer: Before you post, I didn't necropost, it hasn't been 15 days yet since last post.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think having some planks could be good! If you got enough you could even make a boat and sail away! :p
And I have often not had a weapon, so having 2 wood and 2 cobble would enable me to make a stone sword! I like this suggestion :)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I also am in favour of this suggestion. Randomly finding at least 1 cobble/plank block in a chest would be nice, and finding 2 blocks on a much rare occasion. And I do agree with SAFollis where he says sticks are rare, they sure are so I should think that cobblestone would be easier to find than planks.

Tuut

Trusted Member
Zainos r wee goingh tu bee able tu bild minecwaft homes with tha planks and cobble because it that case im in favor of dis suggescion:)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is great an all but let's not forget that SG is like, never ever played now. Honestly I feel like SG itself needs bit of a spruce up because it's never been this dead before. The idea here is good but I think as a whole SG just needs an update, if that don't get no players in I don't know what will.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
This is great an all but let's not forget that SG is like, never ever played now. Honestly I feel like SG itself needs bit of a spruce up because it's never been this dead before. The idea here is good but I think as a whole SG just needs an update, if that don't get no players in I don't know what will.
Remember that SG isn't as popular as it was 1 or 2 years ago in the Minecarft community (and this is global, it happens in every single server not only in HHG), because youtubers are (mostly) the ones that make a certain game-mode "trending" (And there haven't been many big youtubers recording SG lately), plus you must have in mind that people likings change over time and you can't expect a certain thing to be popular forever. Nevertheless, I would love to update SG but I literally have no ideas of what else to add to that game-mode. If you have any, even if it changes the game-play completely, please feel more than welcome to submit a suggestion at http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/suggestions.6/

NoHaxJustJambo

Remember that SG isn't as popular as it was 1 or 2 years ago in the Minecarft community (and this is global, it happens in every single server not only in HHG), because youtubers are (mostly) the ones that make a certain game-mode "trending" (And there haven't been many big youtubers recording SG lately), plus you must have in mind that people likings change over time and you can't expect a certain thing to be popular forever. Nevertheless, I would love to update SG but I literally have no ideas of what else to add to that game-mode. If you have any, even if it changes the game-play completely, please feel more than welcome to submit a suggestion at http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/suggestions.6/
Yeah i remember when i joined the server like 18 months ago, i went on SG and it was so popular!

NoHaxJustJambo

+ I record for youtube on SG So it's hard when i want to record cus nobody is on SG...

_Link

Sadly SG the gamemode itself is just starting to die out

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Isn't there already houses in the maps? xD
He means using the planks and cobble you could get in chests to actually place them in the map and build, which would ruin the purpose of Survival Games xD
Sadly SG the gamemode itself is just starting to die out
I consider it dead since MCSG (AKA MCGamer) shut down cuz they weren't getting players, lol