• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Won't be on

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
I'm doing a big school project with 19 different assignments along with videos and posters so I won't be on for a bout a month

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
I'm not joking...

I might be able to get on during weekends or some days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 328

nickbball

I will help you somehow..... But for some reason you look like you are in like Honors classes me too except I kind of am not that smart. :geek:

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Well what a thing. Imma going on holidays on Monday. So my dad won't let me bring the laptop. Oh, btw Rice I hope you get 100%!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I had a Finals exam for my college credit (It can be intense) computer class where we had something like that but with 10 more than that. We had to,
1. Write various reports/essays/letters (They were big)
2. Make huge excel sheets about crap
3. Make mini movies and photo albums with at least 50 relivant photos about ergonomics
4. I dont even remember the rest. I just remember that it was really hard and boring.
AND, WE JUST HAD A WEEK. (I managed to scrape a 90%)

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
michalthekid said:
Well what a thing. Imma going on holidays on Monday. So my dad won't let me bring the laptop. Oh, btw Rice I hope you get 100%!

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
A 100!!

they don't give 100s EVER!!!!

very strict grading