• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Wilberforce711 lying

What do you think of Wilberforce711?

• Good person, this thread is lies.

• Bad person, I've seen him try to scam or lie.

• IDK and IDC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorconnor10

Before you start reading this, staff, this is not flamebaiting or anything of the sort. It is warning the community of a liar.

Now to start, since the first time we (MajorReece and Majorconnor10) saw Wilberforce711, he has always been a scammer, liar, etc. He tried to say to my brother "can I use your account for about 15 mins cause I'm not gonna be on HHG afterwards." And then he kept saying "but it's only 15 minutes." Then he tried to blackmail my brother.

I've seen many times he has promised MJ but doesn't give.

He scammed Quartzythecat out of her pick in skyblock.

And now, today, he promised my brother MJ if he teamed with him (cause MajorReece is great at pvp and can rek Wilberforce711 when reece uses BM and Wilberforce711 uses firebender.) He said "I'm getting a job at the skating rink tommorow." I knew I couldn't trust him, so I started asking him questions with Reece's account. (Reece was playing and I asked him if I could type to Wilberforce711.) I asked him how much he would make an hour for the job. He told me he got paid by the week, 35$ a week. He said he worked 15 hours a week. Now wait, that doesn't add up. I asked him how old he was and what country he lived in to see if the facts added up. He said America, and 17, I looked up the lowest minimum wage in America. Now, it came out to be $7.25. "$7.25 Federal. The Fair Labor Standards Act requires a minimum wage of $2.13 for tipped workers with the expectation that wages plus tips total no less than$7.25 per hour. The employer must pay the difference if total income does not add up to $7.25 per hour." Now I did the math. It came out to be that he was "working" for 2.333(repeating) dollars an hour. Now wait, that doesn't add up, does it? He would have to be paid $108.75 a week. Now I caught him. After I exposed him, he admitted to lying.

sGmUAnw.png

ehyH2fh.png

PQ4IQ5Z.png

cg2FwIF.png

oztAnYK.png

w2WKBOm.png

94zXFLM.png

cvqvhEd.png

LSyKIyn.png

ucdW1JI.png

ucdW1JI.png

3LyeCSv.png

IIbaM1x.png

Majorconnor10

He lied saying he beats Reece in pvp too, when it's the other way around. He also blamed Reece for reporting him too for hacking.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Before you start reading this, staff, this is not flamebaiting or anything of the sort. It is warning the community of a liar.

Now to start, since the first time we (MajorReece and Majorconnor10) saw Wilberforce711, he has always been a scammer, liar, etc. He tried to say to my brother "can I use your account for about 15 mins cause I'm not gonna be on HHG afterwards." And then he kept saying "but it's only 15 minutes." Then he tried to blackmail my brother.

I've seen many times he has promised MJ but doesn't give.

He scammed Quartzythecat out of her pick in skyblock.

And now, today, he promised my brother MJ if he teamed with him (cause MajorReece is great at pvp and can rek Wilberforce711 when reece uses BM and Wilberforce711 uses firebender.) He said "I'm getting a job at the skating rink tommorow." I knew I couldn't trust him, so I started asking him questions with Reece's account. (Reece was playing and I asked him if I could type to Wilberforce711.) I asked him how much he would make an hour for the job. He told me he got paid by the week, 35$ a week. He said he worked 15 hours a week. Now wait, that doesn't add up. I asked him how old he was and what country he lived in to see if the facts added up. He said America, and 17, I looked up the lowest minimum wage in America. Now, it came out to be $7.25. "$7.25 Federal. The Fair Labor Standards Act requires a minimum wage of $2.13 for tipped workers with the expectation that wages plus tips total no less than$7.25 per hour. The employer must pay the difference if total income does not add up to $7.25 per hour." Now I did the math. It came out to be that he was "working" for 2.333(repeating) dollars an hour. Now wait, that doesn't add up, does it? He would have to be paid $108.75 a week. Now I caught him. After I exposed him, he admitted to lying.

sGmUAnw.png

ehyH2fh.png

PQ4IQ5Z.png

cg2FwIF.png

oztAnYK.png

w2WKBOm.png

94zXFLM.png

cvqvhEd.png

LSyKIyn.png

ucdW1JI.png

ucdW1JI.png

3LyeCSv.png

IIbaM1x.png
When were the screenshots taken? Back then he was a scammer, but not anymore though... He's really nice to me lately. He scammed my dia pick but then he gave back a better one :p

lel he lies a lot!

quartzy recorded a vid of him but deleted it :I
Did you notice that I deleted all my vids not just that one... Also he changed so the vid should be deleted anyways lel

Majorconnor10

When were the screenshots taken? Back then he was a scammer, but not anymore though... He's really nice to me lately. He scammed my dia pick but then he gave back a better one :p

Did you notice that I deleted all my vids not just that one... Also he changed so the vid should be deleted anyways lel
Today, Quartzythecat, not "back when he was a scammer" because he always was and still is.

People don't just "change."

Majorconnor10

Ask ObeyStrqfez and he will tell you, it was all today, like 4-6 hours ago.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Today, Quartzythecat, not "back when he was a scammer" because he always was and still is.

People don't just "change."
Ok thanks for the screenshots
She thought he "changed" and thought that there was gonna be a disney movie moment probably.
Some people really change, like AugustHolidays and HelloDarkness. They used to be griefers and scammers, but they wanted to change but not sure how, so I try my best helping them and now people love them :3 Well Wilber is different...

Majorconnor10

Ok thanks for the screenshots

Some people really change, like AugustHolidays and HelloDarkness. They used to be griefers and scammers, but they wanted to change but not sure how, so I try my best helping them and now people love them :3 Well Wilber is different...

Wilber has done it many times, he ain't changing anytime soon, he tried to scam my brother out of his account, tried to blackmail him too.

Majorconnor10

Yeah he scams and lies, but honestly he's really nice to me lately... Idk though ._.

Trying to convince someone that you are gonna buy MJ for them makes them think it's a nice thing. As proven in this thread, people aren't always truthful if they are trying to be nice. He was "trying" to be nice but was lying.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Trying to convince someone that you are gonna buy MJ for them makes them think it's a nice thing. As proven in this thread, people aren't always truthful if they are trying to be nice. He was "trying" to be nice but was lying.
Trust me, I know him. He scammed me and I know. If he wants to be nice and give me stuff, he's free to do that

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The thing is, he isn't giving free stuff, he is lying about giving free stuff for trust of people so he can scam them.
He gives free stuff to me xd.
He scammed my eff 4 ub 3 fortune 3 dia and gave back an eff 5 ub 3 fortune 3 xd and lots of goodies and stuff, he never scammed me again

Status
Not open for further replies.