• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Who Or What Introduced You To Minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaby1129

My friend told me about it, I thought it was lame at first so I used to make fun of her for playing it XD but then I started to play it so basically I am making fun of myself, haha.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
It was too mainstream and I was like "Why not ths game is probably baddd" and I was like oh mi this game is rly bad

SAFollis

Trusted Member
My friend told me about it. I thought it was sorta... dumb at first. Then I finally bought it and I didn't know how to do anything but look around xD I thought it was just a world generator and was like "$20 for this?" Then eventually my friend told me how to play... so I went around making holes in the ground during night. Eventually I felt accomplished because I made a log house... I had no idea how to craft. xD

__USA__

Ulrbar introduced me. I also invented MC and sold it to 'notch' in exchange for his life essence, I must've forgotten about it. . .

evoon

Trusted Member
A few of my friends told me about it in 5th grade, and I thought it was stupid. Then one of my BEST friends convinced me to buy it, and then I got hooked. Btw the friend that introduced me was BrandoBase, he's a PeaceKeeper on HHG

Status
Not open for further replies.