• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Who is the most popular on HHGN Network (Besides staff) Votes~

Pierogi_Cat

I used to be really popular at skywars because I won almost every game and was 1st on the leaderboard (haven't played in forever and I'm in 7th wow) and I'm kinda popular at sg I guess, but most of the people hate me xD

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I mean to be honest, statistically speaking the most popular people who are still around would probably be Zain, Me, and Chris considering we've been on the server for a really long time getting to know/deal with tens of thousands of people (as well as a bunch of other notorious people who have been around awhile like Bach, Trenly, or Rice)

link who?
ChrisTheLink duh

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I mean to be honest, statistically speaking the most popular people who are still around would probably be Zain, Me, and Chris considering we've been on the server for a really long time getting to know/deal with tens of thousands of people (as well as a bunch of other notorious people who have been around awhile like Bach, Trenly, or Rice)

ChrisTheLink duh
Thank you for including me in that list xD

Tuut

Trusted Member

ChrisTheLink duh
he said non staff you pluuubian.
ily

Deathtoalldinis

Guys, i have nothing against staff tbh, but we all know that staff would win. Im Saying Like....OGLucas Or Theifofillusions, even _Yo_Its_Jaden_ but ya, i has nothing against staff <33333

Deathtoalldinis

The best Owner ever, MrAnnoyingCookie
this is the first time zain has posted on mah thread, MAH OWN THRAAD, well, dwid yuou nahwht rreawd teh twitle? i sawid nuh stayff chu n00b, git gud and trickshawts only on mw2 intervention onli wit 30 - 0 trik shawt last

(if you dont know i was being sarcastic on the last part, but yea no staff allowed in this vote, I MEAN WE THE PEOPLE NOT THE STAFF/GOVERNMENT)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
this is the first time zain has posted on mah thread, MAH OWN THRAAD, well, dwid yuou nahwht rreawd teh twitle? i sawid nuh stayff chu n00b, git gud and trickshawts only on mw2 intervention onli wit 30 - 0 trik shawt last

(if you dont know i was being sarcastic on the last part, but yea no staff allowed in this vote, I MEAN WE THE PEOPLE NOT THE STAFF/GOVERNMENT)
that would be me and also he is not staff anymore

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
then I cant be the most popular rip
Out of all the former staff you're probably the most well, known lol. Or me, I guess, I've been on the server longer but you've probably done a lot more important stuff than me haha, ah whatever I don't care anyway, can we make up our minds who's the most popular and just leave it? XD