• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Who else agrees ...

Do you agree

• Yes I do. For everything

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Nope. Not at all!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Make an app please!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Make another server!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make and app and a new server!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Update the staff system!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Fifa_Josh

Everybody... lets try to get zainos to create a secondary server, and create a happy hunger games app with donation money. It will grow hhg to its finest. And just think of going onto the hhg app and doing dming your friends. I also say that you should make an mcpe server to open the community up to more players. You can make your most trusted staff co-owners of your secondary servers. Maybe each one can have its own staff team

me32305

Secondary Server - Why? What's the point of two servers. From my personal experience second servers never end well just stick with what works.

Mobile App - Use the forums. Apps are expensive and hard to develop.

If you went more into detail I may change my opinion but atm this seems useless.

Fifa_Josh

OK, READ ALL BEFORE MAKING A SINGLE REJECTION COMMENT PLEASE.

Hello hhg I have been thinking about one of
My other posts that had a part about
An updated staff system. I just want to expand
On that idea. So the staff team should have two groups to be in

Group one (owned by zainos) experienced staff who can train new staff on group two

Group two (owned by _Smokescreen_ )
For new staff members. It will open up staff and will make it easier to manage and same with the build team except group two is owned by iiJam and group one by zainos

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As I said before, people are saying that we dont have enough staff as it is. I really dont think this is a good idea. We have a small build team, and a small staff team. To split them, no matter how you were to do it, would not be good. As for the "training staff", I think Zainos and _Smokescreen_ handle that pretty well already.

_Smokescreen_ , can you merge this with the other thread? No reason to have it separate

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
As I said before, people are saying that we dont have enough staff as it is. I really dont think this is a good idea. We have a small build team, and a small staff team. To split them, no matter how you were to do it, would not be good. As for the "training staff", I think Zainos and _Smokescreen_ handle that pretty well already.

_Smokescreen_ , can you merge this with the other thread? No reason to have it separate
Moved posts from other thread. Thanks Trenly

Moved from General Discussions to Suggestions.

Everybody... lets try to get zainos to create a secondary server, and create a happy hunger games app with donation money. It will grow hhg to its finest. And just think of going onto the hhg app and doing dming your friends. I also say that you should make an mcpe server to open the community up to more players. You can make your most trusted staff co-owners of your secondary servers. Maybe each one can have its own staff team
A secondary server? You gotta be kidding me, as if Zainos does not already have a ton of stuff to do already. There are way more priorities in place than having a seconday server, an app which would take even more time and ZAinos has already tried or thought about an mcpe server for HHGN however, it was postponed I think due to time restrains or something else I am not 100% sure.
OK, READ ALL BEFORE MAKING A SINGLE REJECTION COMMENT PLEASE.

Hello hhg I have been thinking about one of
My other posts that had a part about
An updated staff system. I just want to expand
On that idea. So the staff team should have two groups to be in

Group one (owned by zainos) experienced staff who can train new staff on group two

Group two (owned by _Smokescreen_ )
For new staff members. It will open up staff and will make it easier to manage and same with the build team except group two is owned by iiJam and group one by zainos
Complete waste of time in my opinion. iiJam is in charge of the build team and manages that perfectly fine. Zainos already has a lot on his plate to deal with for HHGN. 2 separate staff teams would not be efficient.

Handeril

We have enough issues here on HHGN at this very moment, and a secondary server may just be an overload for us all. (Without getting too personal towards anyone.)

I also agree with PenguinPeople's notion of expanding the server we already have.