• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
For some reasons something reminded me of those days when all commands just broke on Skyblock.. xD They break sometimes, but usually just /tokens store and /is top. But that time, ALL commands broke, for like 2-3 days, and so we decided to go to the end because some of us were stuck there. And of course some people were stuck at spawn, their island, someone else's island, nether, etc :p.
I remember that biddie15 , GhettoGoldfish , Livvyyy_ , and some others were there, if you have any screenshots please share them!

Btw my screenshots were taken on July 4th, just so it's easier to find yours if you took any :p.

Here are some screenshots!! :D

2016-04-07_20.50.08.png
2016-04-07_20.50.17.png
2016-04-07_20.50.41.png
2016-04-07_20.51.13.png
2016-04-07_20.51.20.png

And the next morning when I got on...
2016-04-08_11.14.21.png

I was suffocating because the end restarted, good thing I had my diamond pickaxe :p (I think it was eff 4, don't remember & it's not showing on here)

Livviosa

Yeah
I remember when you used to be able to jump off and glass would spawn me and bidde made this thing and someone made an enderman farm

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Idk which one you're talking about, the one on the main island or the other one in the void (kinda)? Plus, back then there was a farm everyday, usually it's Ghetto or JKilem that makes it xD