• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Whats your fave Gamemode?

Whats Your Fave Gamemode?

• SG

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Parkour

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Skyblock

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Creative

• Jigsaw

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Skywars

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Scbb

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Oitc

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Kotl

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mobarena

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Fourms (It isn't gamemode but still)

• Or EVERY Gameode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PvP

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Draw It

• UHC

• Hitman

• The Briges

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nonze

spamming is not allowed on forums its not like i was doing it :rolleyes:
sgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsggsgsgsgsgsgsg
pvpvpvpvpvpvppvpvpvvp

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I chose:
  1. SG because HHG wouldn't really be a lot without it, it's quite the popular and intense gamemode :)
  2. Parkour because I am too pr0 4 u
  3. Skyblock because it can be so exciting n' just I love it, one of my favourites, especially USkyblock with the challenges!!!
  4. Creative due to me being able to build what I want to build which can be fun :)
  5. Skywars because, and especially the recent update, it is very enjoyable and exciting
  6. Mobarena because, I may not play it much but when I do, I really like it :)
  7. And yes, PvP was missed out :( BUT I would of chose that too because pvpvpvpvp like Nathan said.

Nonze

I chose:
  1. SG because HHG wouldn't really be a lot without it, it's quite the popular and intense gamemode :)
  2. Parkour because I am too pr0 4 u
  3. Skyblock because it can be so exciting n' just I love it, one of my favourites, especially USkyblock with the challenges!!!
  4. Creative due to me being able to build what I want to build which can be fun :)
  5. Skywars because, and especially the recent update, it is very enjoyable and exciting
  6. Mobarena because, I may not play it much but when I do, I really like it :)
  7. And yes, PvP was missed out :( BUT I would of chose that too because pvpvpvpvp like Nathan said.
join my pvpvpvpvpvpvppvpvp army