• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What's wrong with liking things?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
There's nothing wrong with liking things! If you like something, it's your opinion, and people have different opinions... I'm not only talking about liking MLP:FiM, it's just an example.

I've got quite a few followers here and contacts on Skype only because they know that I like MLP:FiM and they do too. I've asked if anyone here likes it, only one person ever answered, why though? But instead, they'd follow me / add me on Skype..

There's really nothing wrong with liking MLP... Or anything else. If you like it, it's your opinion, and people can't judge you for liking it (having an opinion).. Is someone saying how bad MLP (or anything you like) is? There are so many people out there that love it.. Go talk with them about it if you want~

If you like MLP:FiM, you've got S6 E13. Look at what Quibble Pants told Rainbow Dash at 20:09 in this exact video http://bit. ly/2bu1UE8 (Yeah there is a space after the dot, just take away the space and put the link into your browser :p)

Cookie

Trusted Member
Well really, it depends on the thing you like.

if you like cookies, or riding your bike or fries etc - Thats fine

However, if you like slaughtering people, etc - that is not fine. Yeah, there are some psychopaths in this world who like that kinda stuff.

As long as it's harmless I guess it's fine

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Eh, I guess I can say through the last few years I've been obsessed with rap music, mostly from Eminem, Tonedeff and Hopsin. I've also had some very bad obsessions which is an entirely different story and... can I say I have love as an obsession? More as thoughts than anything else, but I guess I do still.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Eh, I guess I can say through the last few years I've been obsessed with rap music, mostly from Eminem, Tonedeff and Hopsin. I've also had some very bad obsessions which is an entirely different story and... can I say I have love as an obsession? More as thoughts than anything else, but I guess I do still.
Lol you can be obsessed with anything you want :p

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I dun like maiself

I'm addicted to rap music too (you can always see me playing rap music on plug.dj lel)
I may join that once when you're on just so I can hear the music you're playing, I'm a complete addict too, only the rap I listen to is a bit out there as some people know lol. Infact that's gonna be part of my signature now instead of lines from songs I like.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
i like a lot of things.

Miranda sings
glozell green
tyler joseph
jishwa
t0p
katy perry
Melanie Martinez
youtube
ebay