• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What's happening in Paris

GeekyChan

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the events that have recently took place in one of the world's most beautiful cities, the one and only Paris. I believe that you all are at liberty to know what happened. Here is a brief description of what happened.

Alright so, the city of Paris, France has recently been bombed by the terrorist group ISIS. If you are unfamiliar with ISIS they are a Islamic terrorist group with head quarters located around the globe. They believe that people need to be Islamic or they will suffer the consequences which consist of death. They are an very, very powerful terrorist group that no country supports and almost nobody supports. The sad thing is that many people convert to Islam due to fear of the group. The reason that ISIS bombes our most precious places is to do exactly what is happening. To make people convert to Islam out of fear. At least 129 people were killed during the bombing and many, many more injured. The attack was mainly gunfire and bombs being planted around the city. There was even an attempt to destroy the Eiffel Tower which luckily failed. The city of Paris was left devastated with the loss of their city, loved ones, and most prized objects. But, there is always light at the end of the tunnel and I am pleased to say that the city of France, have re-callibrated quickly and have dropped a bomb on one if ISIS' head quarters and they believe that they have killed the member that is responsible for the decapitacions ISIS have performed over the years. There are rumors about what this bombing will turn into, some saying that "Oh this is gonna turn into World War III!", etc. The world not being quite sure what will become of this event, we basically wait and see. For more information on the attack feel free to look up aditional information. I'm sure many people have lost loved ones in this attack and my heart goes out to you. Me being part French, even i'm heartbroken about the event and I haven't lost anyone is the attack. I promise you all that everything will eventually get better.

sunshinebabyy

The world has come to such a cruel place that people aren't even safe online with their own friends and I think that something really needs to happen about this Paris is in my families prayers and so is everyone who was harmed by it also all the families who lost loved ones. Amen.