• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What Happened To Huahwi?

What happened to Huahwi?

• Total voters

SAFollis

Trusted Member
5) Unitus , Yes. The one who created this thread. He created the entire thread so that suspicion would be off of him, but it didn't work. Unitus has died every time he fought this man, so he wanted revenge. He kidnapped him and stuck him in his basement and only gave him one glass of water per day, and only 1 meal of oatmeal every 3 days.

obsidianwolf9999

Huawhi was supposedly found dead at that exact basement but it's a lie he is working for the Syndicate they need money why not hire a YouTuber to get it for them. Huawhi gives all the money he earns to the syndicate and they offer him a suitable living condition and gaming computer this is all being set up so he has been inactive.... Just don't mind me XD

Unitus

Retired Staff
I have another suspect in this case, taking me off the list of possible murderer/kidnapper, Huahwi was involved in the illuminati mafia, making aliens the next trend on the murder list - Evidence
Huahwi
Huahwi has 6 letters
You know what else has 6 letters?
That's right!
6+6=12
12 is the twelth number.
Number.
Huahwi has 3 numbers in his name.
His name in YT is Huahwi123
12-3=9
9/3=3
The illuminati has 3 sides
Huahwi = illuminati confirmed.
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Wait Unitus has 6 letters
ImTotalyUnitus has 14 letters
6+14=20
illuminati has 10 letters
20-10=10
Happy-hg.com has 9 letters
10+9=*21*
That's a famous vine
Vine-4 letters
21-4=17
I'm like hey whats up hello
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Ayy lmao

Unitus

Retired Staff
Wait Unitus has 6 letters
ImTotalyUnitus has 14 letters
6+14=20
illuminati has 10 letters
20-10=10
Happy-hg.com has 9 letters
10+9=*21*
That's a famous vine
Vine-4 letters
21-4=17
I'm like hey whats up hello
Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Ayy lmao
Correction, ImTotallyUnitus has 15 letters :p

Unitus

Retired Staff
I have a challenge for all the people on this thread, to make the next suspect with the most funny details wins, ready, set, go!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
LeFourzies is the real person who kidnapped him, Four had Youtuber rank, until he eventually got a new account and lost it. Four was feeling a bit jelly so he smothered Huahwi with jelly and then put him in a freezer. Huahwi is still in that freezer to this day, waiting for someone to find him.

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
No, it was me. I kidnapped him and he is still in my basement, that's why i kicked sgt out. he is sitting in my basement handcuffed. You will never c him again. Thx alot. Byeee

obsidianwolf9999

I have to admit it was me... I walked over to his door stink bombed him and he gagged to death. In order to get rid of the body I found a cruise ship that was about to set sail and hung him on the front of the boat. I made him do the titanic and hid a jukebox playing the music

Phoenix____

Scorpion wins, even though he didn't do what he was supposed to, that was funnier than anything anyone could probably think of.