• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What Happened To Huahwi?

What happened to Huahwi?

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
I think this time, he didn't leave by his own free will. Something happened to Huahwi that made him, no; forced him to leave. I think that Huahwi was...MURDERED KIDNAPPED!
It's the only logical explanation. I think someone was jealous of Huahwi. He had been rapidly gaining subscribers and it wasn't fair. Other youtubers had worked so hard, but all they got was a few hundred subscribers at most. Then, this guy comes along and bam! He's a hit. All the girls want him and all the guys want to be him. Clearly the man who kidnapped Huahwi is a fellow youtuber. It seems to me that this kidnapping has been in the works for a while now. Probably since Huahwi reached #3 on the leaderboards. The only problem was, if he disappeared, people would get suspicious. There would be search parties searching the globe for him. At least that's what the kidnappers thought. Yes, kidnappers. I believe there was more than one. It seems only reasonable to pull off something as large as this.

Cut to a few months later, Huahwi goes off the radar (for the first time). He stops playing HHG and stops uploading videos. No one knows why, or where he went. Surprisingly, there were no search parties. Maybe Huahwi wasn't as big of a deal as everyone thought? I believe that at this point, the kidnappers decided there was no reason to continue their plan if Huahwi was already gone, so they disbanded the team. Huahwi started to fade into the past and things started to go back to normal. That was when it happened. Huahwi. Came. Back.

The kidnappers were enraged. They had thought Huahwi was gone for good. Lost within the real world, never to come back to the HHG network. After a few weeks, it was clear Huahwi was here to stay and the kidnappers had to re-band the team. They did just that and after a few months, they succeed. They kidnapped Huahwi and I bet he's currently locked in a basement somewhere with nothing to eat but unleavened bread and tomato juice.

Now, onto who I think, or rather who I know the kidnappers are.
1) SAFollis got called a tryhard, in a game, and he was confident that he would beat Huahwi when he found him on an SG match, then Huahwi eZ 10 rekt SAFollis, and he raged, then he manipulated a master plan to eliminate his threat.

2) @ImDaBestNite - That's right, the prominent player. I believe he had a very large part in kidnapping Huahwi. You see, Tristan was jealous of all the attention Huahwi was getting. Tristan had been in the community way longer and he thought his videos were better and deserved more views. He figured the best way to get those views was to eliminate the competition.

3) Phoenix____ and Cello____ - These two were also part of the gang that brought down Huahwi. You see, Phoenix and Cello had been itching to start a youtube channel for a long time, but with bigger youtubers like Huahwi in the way, they knew their channel wouldn't grow far. Once Huahwi disappeared the first time, the duo made a channel and it became mildly successful. Unfortunately for them, Huahwi came back and they had to shut down their channel, hence the deleted videos. Now that Huahwi is gone again, I believe Phoenix and Cello will start uploading again.
4) sgtnickjames - And finally, the last kidnapper. That's right ladies and gentleman. The sgt. Odd right? It seems he would be the one person you wouldn't suspect to kidnap Huahwi, what with him being a moderator and all. How could a trusted member of the HHG network, meaning staff commit such a terrible crime? Exactly. Sgt knew that if he was a staff member, no one would think of him as a suspect to the Huahwi kidnapping. So he applied for staff. He got accepted and blended in until it was time for action. Ages later he could not take the pressure of possibly being discovered, so he resigned.

This is not a theory. This is not a suspicion or a guess. This is the truth. The true story of what happened to Huahwi and who was behind it. I suspect not long after I post this message, I will be pulled by... I just felt that it was my duty as an HHG player to inform the community of what was going on.
I'm also not 100% sure if these are all of the kidnappers, so until this mystery is solved once and for all, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. At this point, anyone could be lying to you. A word of advice: Stay inside, turn off your routers, and read a book. You could be next.
Plus adding to all this Huahwi was possibly involved in the illuminati mafia, here is the calculation evidence-
Huahwi
Huahwi has 6 letters
You know what else has 6 letters?
That's right!
6+6=12
12 is the twelth number.
Number.
Huahwi has 3 numbers in his name.
His name in YT is Huahwi123
12-3=9
9/3=3
The illuminati has 3 sides
Huahwi = illuminati confirmed.

Last edited:

Phoenix____

I think this time, he didn't leave by his own free will. Something happened to Huahwi that made him, no; forced him to leave. I think that Huahwi was...MURDERED KIDNAPPED!
It's the only logical explanation. I think someone was jealous of Huahwi. He had been rapidly gaining subscribers and it wasn't fair. Other youtubers had worked so hard, but all they got was a few hundred subscribers at most. Then, this guy comes along and bam! He's a hit. All the girls want him and all the guys want to be him. Clearly the man who kidnapped Huahwi is a fellow youtuber. It seems to me that this kidnapping has been in the works for a while now. Probably since Huahwi reached #3 on the leaderboards. The only problem was, if he disappeared, people would get suspicious. There would be search parties searching the globe for him. At least that's what the kidnappers thought. Yes, kidnappers. I believe there was more than one. It seems only reasonable to pull off something as large as this.

Cut to a few months later, Huahwi goes off the radar (for the first time). He stops playing MCSG and stops uploading videos. No one knows why, or where he went. Surprisingly, there were no search parties. Maybe Huahwi wasn't as big of a deal as everyone thought? I believe that at this point, the kidnappers decided there was no reason to continue their plan if Huahwi was already gone, so they disbanded the team. Huahwi started to fade into the past and things started to go back to normal. That was when it happened. Huahwi. Came. Back.

The kidnappers were enraged. They had thought Huahwi was gone for good. Lost within the real world, never to come back to the MCGamer network. After a few weeks, it was clear Huahwi was here to stay and the kidnappers had to re band the team. They did just that and after a few months, they succeed. They kidnapped Huahwi and I bet he's currently locked in a basement somewhere with nothing to eat but unleavened bread and tomato juice.

1) @Jccandfriends - At the time, Jc had just been promoted to leader in Rebels. He hoped being a leader in the #1 clan would help his channel gain subscribers, but after a week, he had gained maybe 2. His channel was going nowhere and it was because Huahwi was taking his subs.

2) @Lovelights - That's right, the prominent player. I believe he had a very large part in kidnapping Huahwi. You see, Lovelights was jealous of all the attention Huahwi was getting. Lovelights had been in the community way longer and he thought his videos were better and deserved more views. He figured the best way to get those views was to eliminate the competition.

3) @myruhh7 and @Spellyy - These two were also part of the gang that brought down Huahwi. You see, Mayra and Trevor had been itching to start a youtube channel for a long time, but with bigger youtubers like Huahwi in the way, they knew their channel wouldn't grow far. Once Huahwi disappeared the first time, the duo made a channel and it became mildly successful. Unfortunately for them, Huahwi came back and they had to shut down their channel, hence the deleted videos. Now that Huahwi is gone again, I believe Mayra and Trevor will start uploading again.
4) @Ceroria - And finally, the last kidnapper. That's right ladies and gentleman. Ceroria. Odd right? It seems he would be the one person you wouldn't suspect to kidnap Huahwi, what with him being a moderator and all. How could a trusted member of the something staff commit such a terrible crime? Exactly. Ceroria knew that if he was a staff member, no one would think of him as a suspect to the Huahwi kidnapping. So he applied for staff. He got accepted and blended in until it was time for action.

This is not a theory. This is not a suspicion or a guess. This is the truth. The true story of what happened to Huahwi and who was behind it. I suspect not long after I post this message, I will be pulled by... I just felt that it was my duty as an HHG player to inform the community of what was going on.
I'm also not 100% sure if these are all of the kidnappers, so until this mystery is solved once and for all, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. At this point, anyone could be lying to you. A word of advice: Stay inside, turn off your routers, and read a book. You could be next.
This was the single greatest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Edit: Why you change it.

Last edited:

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Lets take shrek is love for example, *insert shrek is love*
Tl;dr: I am shrek fanboy and my one day shrek flew in my house and we had a nice nightx untill my dad walked in. Shrek is love, I say, Shrek is life"
Or Shia LaBeofs famouse speech,
*insert Just Do it meme here*
Tl;dr: Dont let your dream become dreams, just do it
Those are my examples.
Tl;dr: I was giving examples of how to do a "tl;dr"

SAFollis

Trusted Member
1) SAFollis got called a tryhard, in a game, and he was confident that he would beat Huahwi when he found him on an SG match, then Huahwi eZ 10 rekt SAFollis, and he raged, then manipulating a master plan to eliminate his threat.
*turns on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Sword ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Bow and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Fly*
GG

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member

Cut to a few months later, Huahwi goes off the radar (for the first time). He stops playing HHG and stops uploading videos. No one knows why, or where he went. Surprisingly, there were no search parties. Maybe Huahwi wasn't as big of a deal as everyone thought? I believe that at this point, the kidnappers decided there was no reason to continue their plan if Huahwi was already gone, so they disbanded the team. Huahwi started to fade into the past and things started to go back to normal. That was when it happened. Huahwi. Came. Back.

The kidnappers were enraged. They had thought Huahwi was gone for good. Lost within the real world, never to come back to the HHG network. After a few weeks, it was clear Huahwi was here to stay and the kidnappers had to re-band the team. They did just that and after a few months, they succeed. They kidnapped Huahwi and I bet he's currently locked in a basement somewhere with nothing to eat but unleavened bread and tomato juice.

1) SAFollis got called a tryhard, in a game, and he was confident that he would beat Huahwi when he found him on an SG match, then Huahwi eZ 10 rekt SAFollis, and he raged, then he manipulated a master plan to eliminate his threat.

2) @ImDaBestNite - That's right, the prominent player. I believe he had a very large part in kidnapping Huahwi. You see, Tristan was jealous of all the attention Huahwi was getting. Tristan had been in the community way longer and he thought his videos were better and deserved more views. He figured the best way to get those views was to eliminate the competition.

3) Phoenix____ and Cello____ - These two were also part of the gang that brought down Huahwi. You see, Phoenix and Cello had been itching to start a youtube channel for a long time, but with bigger youtubers like Huahwi in the way, they knew their channel wouldn't grow far. Once Huahwi disappeared the first time, the duo made a channel and it became mildly successful. Unfortunately for them, Huahwi came back and they had to shut down their channel, hence the deleted videos. Now that Huahwi is gone again, I believe Phoenix and Cello will start uploading again.
4) sgtnickjames - And finally, the last kidnapper. That's right ladies and gentleman. The sgt. Odd right? It seems he would be the one person you wouldn't suspect to kidnap Huahwi, what with him being a moderator and all. How could a trusted member of the HHG network, meaning staff commit such a terrible crime? Exactly. Sgt knew that if he was a staff member, no one would think of him as a suspect to the Huahwi kidnapping. So he applied for staff. He got accepted and blended in until it was time for action.

What if he acually was ;-;.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member

4) sgtnickjames - And finally, the last kidnapper. That's right ladies and gentleman. The sgt. Odd right? It seems he would be the one person you wouldn't suspect to kidnap Huahwi, what with him being a moderator and all. How could a trusted member of the HHG network, meaning staff commit such a terrible crime? Exactly. Sgt knew that if he was a staff member, no one would think of him as a suspect to the Huahwi kidnapping. So he applied for staff. He got accepted and blended in until it was time for action.

OR WAS IT YOU. You said that we shouldn't trust anyone. You framed the other people so you could get out of the heat. You smealt it, so you dealt it. You were jealous of his sick ninja moves and how he got katey parry to join him in a video. So you took him like in the movie taken. I know people like you. I will look for you. I will find you. And I will eat you. But fortunes I have proof. >:D
UdVj4mB.jpg

Don't think you will get away I know your license plate too.
ncJWg7S.jpg

Your license plate might say you can run. But you can't hide.

evoon

Trusted Member
Who is Hauhwi
A sg youtuber (that's VERY good at pvp). Plus, I really liked this post Unitus, it was cool!
Btw, for anyone that would like to know, Huahwi is actually moving apartments, and I guess he's trying to find a new apartment, or getting used to his new one + taking a short break from YT. :D

Unitus

Retired Staff
OR WAS IT YOU. You said that we shouldn't trust anyone. You framed the other people so you could get out of the heat. You smealt it, so you dealt it. You were jealous of his sick ninja moves and how he got katey parry to join him in a video. So you took him like in the movie taken. I know people like you. I will look for you. I will find you. And I will eat you. But fortunes I have proof. >:D
UdVj4mB.jpg

Don't think you will get away I know your license plate too.
ncJWg7S.jpg

Your license plate might say you can run. But you can't hide.
Show me more cranky evidence pls :)