• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What Even Is This

_zoeyx

So i found this in a village and it was the most crazy thing i ever seen. i just wanted to see whats inside but noooooooooooo. I went into creative to take this picture and i found 2 villagers trapped inside so i let them freeeeeeee xD
Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 11.16.11 AM.png

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I remember when I played singeplayer. Stuff like this happened all the time. But this was when I only knew Singeplayer stuff. I didn't even know you could turn on commands and go into creative. Which was good so I didn't cheat.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I remember when I played singeplayer. Stuff like this happened all the time. But this was when I only knew Singeplayer stuff. I didn't even know you could turn on commands and go into creative. Which was good so I didn't cheat.
Lol you reminded me of my first days playing Minecraft, I was playing in 1.8.3 and didn't know beds existed (or anything else actually), so I played for 10 minutes then left for 10, and played Minecraft like that because I was too scared to go out at night.. Memories <3 xd

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Lol you reminded me of my first days playing Minecraft, I was playing in 1.8.3 and didn't know beds existed (or anything else actually), so I played for 10 minutes then left for 10, and played Minecraft like that because I was too scared to go out at night.. Memories <3 xd
LOL! Same! I wouldn't go out at night either. XD I would always turn it on peaceful at night. XD

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I didn't even know there was this option "Peaceful", I didn't even know what Minecraft is but I just started playing it.. Then after months I started watching videos xD
I learned from my older brother and his friend. They played first and I just watched them. I didn't get servers so I didn't play on them.