• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?

What do you like to do In your free time?

• Play Games

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Spend Time With Your Family

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Go Outside

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do Home Work

• Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Eating

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sleeping

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I Do Not Have Free Time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I make epic wObs I thought we went over this already?

I also draw and play Garrys Mod with my obnoxious (IRL) friends while screaming racists remarks in the mic and then spamming lenny faces in chat. They then proceed to do the same and the cycle continues.

EDIT: in case you were confused, I mean Skype chat. We pull late night Skype calls and game.

Last edited:

Cheez

I make epic wObs I thought we went over this already?

I also draw and play Garrys Mod with my obnoxious (IRL) friends while screaming racists remarks in the mic and then spamming lenny faces in chat. They then proceed to do the same and the cycle continues.
ah, the joy of Steam games never fails

iGalaXi

Retired Staff
I have like no spare time. I'm a captain on my schools varsity wrestling team. My practices go really late and I really only have free time on Sunday's. You guys have no idea.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I have like no spare time. I'm a captain on my schools varsity wrestling team. My practices go really late and I really only have free time on Sunday's. You guys have no idea.

Being im his best friend and know him very well, you guys honesty have no idea how busy he is we both don't have very much time on Sunday's as well b/c we are both in the Church band and both Pk's

Fourzies

Trusted Member
All I do is: Wake up, eat, go to school, finish school, go on bus, get home, play videogames, do homework, play more videogames, study, shower, repeat. boom