• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What do you do on HHG?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
every single game mode except factions obviously never played it before but God mode is skyblock cuz that's the mode where people actually are kind to eachother.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
every single game mode except factions obviously never played it before but God mode is skyblock cuz that's the mode where people actually are kind to eachother.

"God mode is skyblock cuz that's the mode where people actually are kind to eachother." Not always...

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
That's what makes it fun plus creative is just straight up role play which everyone hates
Not everyone hates roleplay... (I believe it's annoying, but that doesn't mean others do) Also, she wasn't comparing SB to the roleplaying aspect. She was saying that the people on creative were nicer. I personally don't think people are that kind on either gamemode. I've seen tons of flamebaiting on both.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Not everyone hates roleplay... (I believe it's annoying, but that doesn't mean others do) Also, she wasn't comparing SB to the roleplaying aspect. She was saying that the people on creative were nicer. I personally don't think people are that kind on either gamemode. I've seen tons of flamebaiting on both.
It was a joke but I totally agree with you

AlaskanSkies

Skyblock, Creative... uhhhhh....
Skyblock... SCBB, rarely... creative..
Skyblock, creative, skyblock, creative, sky block...