• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What A ban dispute should NOT look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzOajs

hi im zZNoobGodZz and I think u should unban me because I didn't hack and grief, my pet fish did also if you don't unban me I will get u arrested for not being kewl

THIS IS NOT A BAN DISPUTE this is what a noob who doesent follow the rules puts as one me and my friend irl made this when we were bored out of our minds

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
iTzOajs said:
hi im zZNoobGodZz and I think u should unban me because I didn't hack and grief uhhhh my pet fish did also if you don't unban me I will get u arrested for not being kewl
if this is so supposed to be serious, i'm dying of laughter right now

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
RiceMaster2000 said:
iTzOajs said:
hi im zZNoobGodZz and I think u should unban me because I didn't hack and grief uhhhh my pet fish did also if you don't unban me I will get u arrested for not being kewl
He's trying to imitate what people usually put as their ban dispute.

iTzOajs

Handeril said:
I'd take Rice's point, that is the most hilarious "ban dispute" ever. :lol: xD

Its Not even a ban dispute, its what an average noob puts as one.

iTzOajs

RiceMaster2000 said:
iTzOajs said:

This isn't a ban dispute .-. its what an average noob who doesent follow the rules puts

Banned for no reason

I mobydick375 was banned from mine craft for no reason. In super craft bros i was leaping and lagging. So it would enable me to fly i tried not to. Because i thought i would be banned then he banned me anyways. Its not my fault i was flying i have no idea how to hack in mine craft!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
How about:

heyz my name is XXSWAGYOLOXX and i got banned like a baws because peepz thought i use hax. i dont use no hax they are dumb and aint swagalishous like me so i would neva go near dem. sure i may jump highr cause im so swagalishous and i can run fast than most who arent swaggy but yu gotta unban me like a baws cus i wana play on da server again and im so swagalishous that i am getting bord. plz unban me now so i can come bak and increas da servers swag lvl by infinit percent :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:)

iTzOajs

masterfireheart said:
How about:

heyz my name is XXSWAGYOLOXX and i got banned like a baws because peepz thought i use hax. i dont use no hax they are dumb and aint swagalishous like me so i would neva go near dem. sure i may jump highr cause im so swagalishous and i can run fast than most who arent swaggy but yu gotta unban me like a baws cus i wana play on da server again and im so swagalishous that i am getting bord. plz unban me now so i can come bak and increas da servers swag lvl by infinit percent :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:)
Lawl maybe I might post that

iTzOajs

Re: Banned for no reason

Wesleywright2002 said:
I mobydick375 was banned from mine craft for no reason. In super craft bros i was leaping and lagging. So it would enable me to fly i tried not to. Because i thought i would be banned then he banned me anyways. Its not my fault i was flying i have no idea how to hack in mine craft!
Its not Minecraft u got banned from its HHG, If you got banned from minecraft you wouldent be able to play anymore. and plz post a new topic

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Accepted
You have been Unbanned!
Sorry dude I understand you, some times the fishes turn bad and do very bad things to their Owners. Last day, I was teaching him how to twerk and he logged in my MC and griefed all the server, so I had had to invent that we got hacked so people would believe me because if i told them that my pet fish did it everyone would have thought that i was crazy...
Also, if you arrest me, ill ask my dog, who has contacts, to kill you, so I don't suggest you to even touch me :)

iTzOajs

zainos said:
Accepted
You have been Unbanned!
Sorry dude I understand you, some times the fishes turn bad and do very bad things to their Owners. Last day, I was teaching him how to twerk and he logged in my MC and griefed all the server, so I had had to invent that we got hacked so people would believe me because if i told them that my pet fish did it everyone would have thought that i was crazy...
Also, if you arrest me, ill ask my dog, who has contacts, to kill you, so I don't suggest you to even touch me :)
can u somehow put this at the top of the page for everyone to view (Aboive or below your template will be find by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.