• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Warrior Night

Warrior night? or no

• Yes, warrior night.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, warrior night.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeIsBoss

So. with happy's kit pvp it is mostly op kits. With the op kits kids spam them all the time making it unfair. Yes i know some players can just get an op kit but its not that fun or fair. I suggest that we make a Warrior Night. For like 5 hours on friday 3:00 to 8:00 EST or another time zone for players who sleep then. With this it is fair for everyone. Everyone uses the same kit so no advantages unless you team but still, This would be a lot of fun if we did this. For the players that dont have an op kit they just have to deal with it or quit since they usually have no chance. Please give me some feedback

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think its unfair to make people not use kits they worked hard for, even if it is only for a night. They worked hard for those kits and should be able to use them as they please.

JakeIsBoss

I think its unfair to make people not use kits they worked hard for, even if it is only for a night. They worked hard for those kits and should be able to use them as they please.
Have you relized tho. Most people that use them spam them for kills. And they probably bought coins for it. All the usually bad players spam the kits or when the good players do it has a reason and not for kills on warriors.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So what if they bought the coins for it? That just means they worked hard IRL for it, since money doesn't come from doing nothing.

Fu3rza

So what if they bought the coins for it? That just means they worked hard IRL for it, since money doesn't come from doing nothing.
Fighting only people with op kits ruins the FUN in pvp, and when that happens, the people without op kits don't like it seeing its probably P2W, therefore leaving. and as said in before, people only use op kits in certain situations usually or for kills. Adding this kind of feature "Warriors only" would benefit the ones without kits. So what if they bought the kit and worked hard for it? They can live 5 hours without it, if not they can come back and play later, simple as that.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Fighting only people with op kits ruins the FUN in pvp, and when that happens, the people without op kits don't like it seeing its probably P2W, therefore leaving. and as said in before, people only use op kits in certain situations usually or for kills. Adding this kind of feature "Warriors only" would benefit the ones without kits. So what if they bought the kit and worked hard for it? They can live 5 hours without it, if not they can come back and play later, simple as that.
They should be able to use it anytime they want, without restriction. I can understand if there were a 5 hour "warrior ffa" event that was separate from the main arena and 100% optional, but I don't think its "fair" to force people to use only warrior.

Fu3rza

They should be able to use it anytime they want, without restriction. I can understand if there were a 5 hour "warrior ffa" event that was separate from the main arena and 100% optional, but I don't think its "fair" to force people to use only warrior.
again, if they don't wanna play warrior, they can choose to come back later, its only 5 hours every friday, can 5 hours really do much?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
again, if they don't wanna play warrior, they can choose to come back later, its only 5 hours every friday, can 5 hours really do much?
Some people may only be able to play once a week. If their parents only let them play during that time then its unfair to them.

Fantasiia

I see your point but if everyone used warrior for only 5 hours there would be fair fights and possibly no arguments over op kits also it's good to be challenged and it may help more people become good at pvp.

julhet

I agree with Lex, and I think it would be a nice challenge since it would only be every Friday or so. Plus, it is quite annoying when random people get in link and knock all the other people off the edge.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Honestly, fighting against 'OP' kits gives more of a challenge within Kit PvP. I agree with Trenly's points and I'm not too much in favour of this. It would show you are really good at PvP if you can defeat even the good kits that we have I guess, and we did include a balance update not too long ago.

Fantasiia

I see what you're saying but not everyone is good at pvp (me) and going against op kits doesn't really make you get better at pvp. Its quite unfair if one person has Black mamba and the other has warrior, The person with Black mamba would have an advantage because it's a better kit. Plus it's only 5 hours it's not that big of a deal. Also there would probably be less arguments about op kit spamming for a little bit because when people spam op kits it gets quite annoying.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I guess you're right, well you are :p But I just thought of an idea, how about a voting system to get it to start once or twice a day that'll happen for maybe around 30mins to an hour. But there's say a 2+hour delay between the hours. I think it would be cool that way.

Fantasiia

I think that's a great idea and then people can see if they like it or dislike it or suggest ways that could make it a better experience for everyone and it also will help people learn to pvp better instead of using the advantage of op kits that makes it unfair and that way it will be fair for everyone.

iiDad_

Although I think this is a great idea, I also think that it should be optional and should be made a separate mode within kit PvP, I would love to see this mode but I'm sure many other people would not.