• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Uhm.. Was I Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGZies

I tried to go into HHG and it says java.net:ConnectionRefused:nofurtherinformation.
I can go into any other server, just not HHG. o.o If anyone else has had the same problem, please tell me!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is a problem with one of a few things. It could be:
  • Your client. Try restarting
  • Your internet. Contact your ISP
  • Mojang's Servers. Nothing you can do
This has nothing to do with the server. You were not banned.

Phoenix____

Dude... It has EVERYTHING to do with hhg, this happens to A LOT of people on hhg, and it ONLY happens on hhg, it does have to do with the server, but I don't know if you can fix it.

MysticMusician

It's definitely the server. multiple people have been having this issue and it's only this server, I can get on to every other server fine. hhg is the only one, sometimes it works fine, other times I have to wait a few minutes to a few hours to get on. It hasn't been working for me all day. Haven't been able to get on once.

AMGZies

Thanks! I've been hearing that the server is down.. so yeh.

AMGZies

It seems to be happening w/ a few other people.. I'm sure our bootiful owner Zainos will fix the problem soon. ^.^

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Many of the staff have said it is not a problem with the server Cello____ and Phoenix____ . I have NEVER had any problems with this server. If I have problems, they are across all servers, including this type of error.

Phoenix____

Many of the staff have said it is not a problem with the server Cello____ and Phoenix____ . I have NEVER had any problems with this server. If I have problems, they are across all servers, including this type of error.
Well, that staff don't know that, so. And it wouldn't happen to EVERYONE, that just wouldn't make sense, notice how there's only about 250 players on atm. That's why, Trenly .

MysticMusician

Well if it's not the server, then why is it happening to many people, and why is it the ONLY server for me that I can't get on? and same for many others

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Well, that staff don't know that, so. And it wouldn't happen to EVERYONE, that just wouldn't make sense, notice how there's only about 250 players on atm. That's why, Trenly .
No, this isn't why there's only 250~ players. Please take account that most americans start school this Monday and they need to fix their sleeping schedule, need to wake up early for school shopping, etc. Summer is ending, players have school. Don't expect us to have 700 players every single day of every single hour, people need sleep and an education.

Please, Phoenix____, If you do not think we are aware of the issue please be my guest and slam my head against a desk. If you have not noticed our beloved owner is currently on a vacation and is trying his best to do what he can on a mobile phone.

The issue you are getting is being worked on, and we have gave multiple fixes.
  1. Keep trying to log on and refreshing, you'll get in
  2. Join another server then join HHG
  3. Relaunch Minecraft
Until Zainos comes back and does his owner beatdown, please make sure your Minecraft is always up to the latest version and all your mods are up to date..

- Thread Locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.