• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Turning off pvp for a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayeeeo

I think you guys should turn off pvp for a little bit. I think this this because thats the place where people are rude, hack acusing and thats where many hackers are. Example somone wanted to 1v1 me and I said no, he said yeah because you are scared and a noob. Than, I said that I never 1v1 because I don't wanna earn or lose coins in 1v1s, he said yeah cause you know I gonna win. After, I said no I got more skills and all you got are noob skills. See that is starting a argument. Go check out pvp for yourself there are so many hackers and hack acusers. So for the mean time please turn off pvp till it's the right time to turn it back on.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I think you guys should turn off pvp for a little bit. I think this this because thats the place where people are rude, hack acusing and thats where many hackers are. Example somone wanted to 1v1 me and I said no, he said yeah because you are scared and a noob. Than, I said that I never 1v1 because I don't wanna earn or lose coins in 1v1s, he said yeah cause you know I gonna win. After, I said no I got more skills and all you got are noob skills. See that is starting a argument. Go check out pvp for yourself there are so many hackers and hack acusers. So for the mean time please turn off pvp till it's the right time to turn it back on.
Did someone get a little too raged???

Unitus

Retired Staff
This doesn't even make sense, when have you ever seen a gamemode being turned off because of mean people, if you are tired of the hackusating or mean people in general, take a screenshot and report it, our wonderful staff will take care of it

Status
Not open for further replies.