• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

To those who accused me of hacks

Ayeeeo

People be accusing me of hacks on pvp so much so I will show you my forge account and there are no harmful mods on there.

Ayeeeo

Wow my friend was the one who accused me of hacks and he still thinks I hack after I showed my harmless forge account.

Ayeeeo

People think I hack because I WR3KED a miner and he hit me 3 times and I killed him. There's a thing called block-hitting lol

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Just telling the truth. I will say the first time I thought you hack but it was only because I hate to loose in games :p

You don't hack

#keepinmindthatimtellingthetruth

Shqdoww_

I'm not saying you hack. Don't mistake this. But you could have easily just removed any harmful mods and then took the screenshot.

touh

Trusted Member
You can block-hit in 1.8 :)
Ok a few things, 1. When you got into mc at the top it said 1.7.10, 2. When you went to optifine there was a hack client under that 3. You just changed to a different version (optifine forge) and you didnt even show any gameplay.. I call hacks...

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Oh my gosh. People these day call hacks at the drop of a hat. Is you want proof record a game of pvp and then upload it to YouTube and if you think people hack THEN CALL THEM OUT. If you don't have proof then don't say they hack because 99% of the time THEY DONT HACK. Stop complaining because some people are just good at PVP when you aren't I know this because I'm not that good at pvp and people kill me easily. IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMEONE HACKS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROOF BIG GUY.

touh

Trusted Member
Oh my gosh. People these day call hacks at the drop of a hat. Is you want proof record a game of pvp and then upload it to YouTube and if you think people hack THEN CALL THEM OUT. If you don't have proof then don't say they hack because 99% of the time THEY DONT HACK. Stop complaining because some people are just good at PVP when you aren't I know this because I'm not that good at pvp and people kill me easily. IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMEONE HACKS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROOF BIG GUY.
My proof is actually being uploaded right now, thanks for asking, BIG GUY ;D