• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Time For Some Kitpvp Buffs/Nerfs Ideas

Should these updates be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Hello There Everyone, I am here to openly suggest several changes to several kits in pvp by buffing/nerfing certain kit items and tools. Here are the current suggestions from me atm!

Before --> After

Spiderman: (New Helmet added!) Cooldown Buff 30 seconds --> 10 seconds (Shoots webs)
Zen: Cooldown Buff 30 seconds --> 15 seconds (Teleports behind random player)
Hades: Cooldown Buff 45 seconds --> 20 seconds (Wolves spawn)
Miner: Armor Buff Leather Chestplate --> Gray Protection 3 Leather
Dragon
: Cooldown buff 20 seconds --> 10 seconds (Shoots fire)
Tank
: Armor Buff Prot 2 Diamond --> Prot 3 Diamond
Link
: Deku Nut Nerf 64 pots --> 24 pots (Deku does slowness blindness and 300% less speed)
Black mamba: Pearl nerf 64 pearls --> 32 pearls
Armorer
: Delete Kit (Slow 2, Full dia, iron sword) (useless kit to buy imo)
Cactus: Enchant Buff, Thorns 3 --> Thorns 5
Summoner:
Mob Buff 1 Iron Golem --> 3 Iron Golems
Prisoner: Ability
Buff Trap Kills Player Instantly Cooldown: 90 seconds, Cost Increase: 2000 Coins
*New* Hulk: Weapon Buff Diamond Sword --> Sharp 2 Diamond Sword
*New* God:
Price Nerf 3000 Coins --> 4250 Coins
*New* Shadow:
Price Buff 4000 Coins --> 2000 Coins
*New* Phantom: Price Buff 5000 Coins --> 2750 Coins

Jump boost Nerfs: All kits no higher then jump boost 4, No more jumping to higher places to refill.
First Login!: All new players first joining kitpvp get a kit unlocker! (Because warriors get op kit destroyed)
Ender Pearl Cooldown: All kits have 7 second Cooldown between pearls thrown!
Kit Unlocker!: Every 100,000 exp (Multiples of 100k) Players earn a kit unlocker for a random kit.
*NEW* Arena Feature!: Give Players the option of choosing different kits when in a 2v2 or 3v3 Battle.
*NEW* Arena options!: Options to play with No Soup, or No Regeneration!
*NEW* Donor Feature!: Sponsor+ Hosts can choose the arena of their choosing before a duel battle.
*NEW* 6 More Kits: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/6-new-kit-ideas-from-storm-and-trenly.18546/#post-105463

If you have any additional Ideas/suggestions post them below!
If they are good ideas i'd be happy to add them to this suggestion post.
This is just a start for kitpvp ideas, I'm sure a lot of pvp players can suggest more.

Last edited:

Fu3rza

for that kit unlocker every 100,000, i better get mine xd, anyways this is some good stuff, I like it.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really like these, especially the Link, Cactus, Summoner and Prisoner Kits. I think all 4 of those are really fun concepts, and a little balancing really makes them better for playing and more even for PVP :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I love most of these ideas, but I need more community support in order to do them!

Rainr

FedHFVg.gif

PVPMaster

I like these. I haven't been on in a while, but since coming back, PVP still seems kinda unbalance. This would be good for PVP

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
when will the kits be introduced ? Also for arena no soups or regen is that for 1v1 , 2v2 and 3v3 's only?
That's option for all duel arena's.

Me and Trenly have finished 4 kit Ideas, and are working on the 5th, with our results and suggestions being posted soon.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone! Would love any feedback on the new kit suggestion thread as well, Link on 1st post! ^^^

Chickenrage249

I think you should keep the Armourer Kit, but remove slow 2. Secondly, Maybe give the Mario Kit jump boost 6, just for the kit to be slightly different, but I agree with the jump boost lowering, trying to kill a BM with jump boost 9 is pretty much impossible.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I like most of these ideas. :)
The only thing that concerns me is that I think that Career+ Hosts should be able to choose the Arena before duels seeming as the Career - Sponsor gap has such a massive difference. (I was Career once and it was so annoying knowing that I was 1 rank away from so many abilities in almost every game mode). :D

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I think you should keep the Armourer Kit, but remove slow 2. Secondly, Maybe give the Mario Kit jump boost 6, just for the kit to be slightly different, but I agree with the jump boost lowering, trying to kill a BM with jump boost 9 is pretty much impossible.
Nah, We already have tank, and god, Armourer kit just doesn't sell and isn't a useful kit. Most kit's dont have jump boost, and jump boost is used to much to escape pvping, which is why I suggested nerfing some kits jump boosts as it decreases PVP.

I like most of these ideas. :)
The only thing that concerns me is that I think that Career+ Hosts should be able to choose the Arena before duels seeming as the Career - Sponsor gap has such a massive difference. (I was Career once and it was so annoying knowing that I was 1 rank away from so many abilities in almost every game mode). :D

It's only a 5$ difference between Sponsor and Career, and Sponsor imo is the best rank to receive enough perks and not spend a lot of money.
The Paladin kit in my new thread is also Career+, be sure to check that out, link in first post ^.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
They mean the difference in perks, not price.
What I meant was that Sponsor is the middle rank between the perks. I chose sponsor because, imo that's the best rank for players to buy because of the amount of perks and even price.