• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Thank you Happy HG Network! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
In the past 5-6 months, a lot of stuff has happened to me on Happy HG. For a start, I created my own group for all of my friends and we're having the best of times together on the Happy HG Server, then, I decided to build a Parkour for the Server because I loved it so much, and that got accepted by iiJam and re-built by iiJam and Trenly, and will soon be added onto the Server. And then I got Career for free off of Shadow_Squadron, he's an amazing person and deserves all the respect in the world, and finally I decided that Happy HG deserves everything it can get, and I don't usually buy anything at all for any Minecraft Server, but for this Server, I bought Mockingjay, because that's how much I think Happy HG is worth, enough to buy the highest rank anyone could get. It's also my birthday, so I thought I might aswel make this forum thread now. =P
So, to all Staff, Builders, Zainos and the rest of the Happy HG Network, I want to thank you all for being part of my life and making this Server and Community an amazing place! =D

touh

Trusted Member
Happy Birthday! And congratulations on Mockingjay! You deserve it! Can't wait to see your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.