• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games with the Dini Fam...

Cry

Attachments

• survival games....png
    survival games....png
    248.7 KB · Views: 211

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Actually it is his discussion because it is open to the public for anyone to respond to. If you would like a private chat go make a conversation. Thanks hon!
Well it's not cuz he isn't in this and yes it's a public thread but that doesn't mean he has to respond to it ... Cry cry

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Omg, can we stop arguing? There is literally no reason for arguing... Look, cry, im sure that Ida only meant it as a joke and didn't want to offend anyone, just don't take it so personally.

Cry

Omg, can we stop arguing? There is literally no reason for arguing... Look, cry, im sure that Ida only meant it as a joke and didn't want to offend anyone, just don't take it so personally.
It doesn't really seem like a joke. She won't leave me the hell alone

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
It doesn't really seem like a joke. She won't leave me the hell alone
As you said everyone can post on a thread hmm and btw you can't even take a tiny joke if it was me then I'll laugh and just like the post... And then I would discuss with that person LOL