• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Submarine

RK_Credius

Hi! Today I was looking at water and thinking of ways to make it fun while fighting underwater!

SUBMARINE

Full Blue Leather Armor, Iron Helmet and Boots.

Iron Sword ( Nuclear Weapon )

(ALL ARMOR PROJECTILE PROT 2) Armor name "Bulletproof"

ABILITIES

When underwater gain DOUBLE DAMAGE on sword, Gain speed 2 underwater. Water effects ( Such as slow and floating) do not affect you. If out of the water you gain Slow I.

SONAR

Click on this map to show you a map of the arena and choose what water hole you want to teleport to! ( Cool Down 3 minutes )

Last edited:

touh

Trusted Member
Hi! Today I was looking at water and thinking of ways to make it fun while fighting underwater!

SUBMARINE

ABILITIES

When underwater gain DOUBLE DAMAGE on sword, Gain speed 2 underwater. Water effects ( Such as slow and floating) do not affect you. If out of the water you gain Slow I.

SONAR

Click on this map to show you a map of the arena and choose what water hole you want to teleport to! ( Cool Down 60 seconds )
I think the Cool Down should be like 3-4 minutes because in some situations it is really op with only 1 minute cool down, but besides that, not a bad kit idea!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So with the one two lakes on jungle, the four tiny spots of water on clayworld, and a river with 2 lakes on chineese. I dont think thats a lot of water that would make this kit good. This kit can also be easily shot by anyone with a bow. I dont think this is a good kit

RK_Credius

Jungle has two very big lakes, Clay world also has about two lakes, and Chinese has a river going corner to corner plus two big water sprouts PLUS a waterfall and one of those include where the soup refill is. I will add another ability to counter the arrow.

Also there is another soup refill at the clay world, ppl could camp there as a sub. Trenly could you make that pool a little wider + deeper if we get this update? Oh, maybe make a little cave under the water you have to swim to to get the soup. Makes it a lot more challenging to get the water especially with subs around.

SAFollis

Trusted Member

SUBMARINE

(ALL ARMOR PROJECTILE PROT 2) Armor name "Bulletproof"

ABILITIES

SONAR

Click on this map to show you a map of the arena and choose what water hole you want to teleport to! ( Cool Down 3 minutes )
sonar is radar but with sound not teleportation....

anyways the idea is cool but could use some work