• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

STAR WARS PREDICTIONS (SPOILERS)

Tuut

Trusted Member
WARNING: SPOILERS

What do you think will happen during episode 8? In my opinion i believe rey is obviously Lukes daughter and she will be trained as a jedi. But I believe that she will not be the only jedi getting trained. I feel like Luke will recruit more force users and train them all. Also Kylo Ren is an amazing character. I feel like he's the perfect villian.

STATE YOUR OPINIONS BELOW

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
They are all falling in love with each other and making their generations....

(Lel I haven't even seen any of the movies)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Ray is going to be either Luke or Leia's daughter, and Finn is gonna be like Han Solo was in the old movies. The one without the force who is a great strong fighter.

And I'm calling more sith in the First Order coming into play... not just one anymore.

Ray is gonna be much more powerful and trained by Luke, but he will be reluctant, and Finn is gonna finally get more courage, and be seeking after Ray cause he loves her xD

Unitus

Retired Staff
My hint for the future of episode 8 is that Luke will die, trying to save his young padawan (rey). Then they will destroy the first order and probably a sith will emerge/die, if all sith die then maybe the movie will end there, who knows, so many theories

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Ray is going to be either Luke or Leia's daughter, and Finn is gonna be like Han Solo was in the old movies. The one without the force who is a great strong fighter.

And I'm calling more sith in the First Order coming into play... not just one anymore.

Ray is gonna be much more powerful and trained by Luke, but he will be reluctant, and Finn is gonna finally get more courage, and be seeking after Ray cause he loves her xD
this

Tuut

Trusted Member
I feel like a cool twist would be that a sith would come into play seperate from the first order